Tricky "bitch"

Sixty three million five hundred seventy six thousand three hundred two

Somehow one of my colleagues at work began to pester everyone with questions which gaming consoles is better, how they differ, how many there are. I'm a little puzzled because earlier the young lady in General appliances were not interested in such topics are generally not raised. My question is, she should not, the colleague replied:

— My husband has a birthday soon, so I want him gaming console to have. But I really do not understand them, the X-box from Playstation can not distinguish, here and ask knowledgeable people.

— It's great, I myself would be a gift from his wife wanted to. Are not you afraid that her husband will disappear completely with these games and distractions will be only for food and sleep?

Colleague was a little confused, but then I discovered the real reason for buying the console:

— You know, we have an old TV. Shows just ugly, space consuming. And I spent the whole year dropped on the brains of my husband, they say, you need to buy a new TV. But he excuses, says: "I myself do not watch it, and you and this will go for your series". So I want to give him a cool console and a few games, he surely can't play on an ancient TV, so will not stand and buy a new one.

"You tricky bitch... Damn, but the idea is good, mnogohodovochka devil!" I thought, only smiling in response.

Next week a colleague came to work joyful and said that all the same bought the console, and he played at the weekend in the coolest toys on their antediluvian old man on TV this morning and said to her:

— Honey, do not you think that this TV is now generally not the topic here? Maybe plasma buy?

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting