Memories of the future

"May the Sun in every soul!" The Patriarch, as always, was reticent, but incredibly attractive to our children's curious minds. He was one of the elders taught the wisdom of life of members of a large family of Keepers of the Rainbow.

This time for a lesson, the Patriarch chose a small plateau above the waterfall. Knowing that the place is always defined according to the topic of the lesson, we were motivated on the falling down water in anticipation of trying to guess what today we tell the teacher.

"Now I will tell you the story of the future"sounded the voice of the Patriarch in our minds."Very distant future. People change much. Not externally, but internally. They will forget their true nature, the reason their souls are asleep, only your logical mind, which will make people unhappy and stupid. Because their life will become difficult, full of suffering from the constant frustration, they will live in fear and humiliation from birth to death."

The Patriarch was silent. We do not understand. No, the words were clear, but we couldn't put images, none of us had that experience. External long silence was broken up only by the sound of rushing water.

Twilight could not resist and asked: "Patriarch, we don't understand, show us more detailed images". Sparkle is the youngest, so she only was allowed to such questions, and sometimes we used it.

"In the future, finally, dumbly spoke the Patriarch — the man will get up in the morning when you Wake up, and will require the Society. People will only eat dead material food, which can only get in certain places, exchanging his spent life-time, countable units called money. That will be food for the people, will be grown on huge fields, processed special iron mechanisms begin to fall what they call "chemistry"so according to the people to kill all unnecessary. Then will it still be processed for long storage, and be transported far to be apportioned to the special places. As you know, the last vestiges of life energy will evaporate long before this food gets to the people consuming it. One of the favorite types of food will be the flesh and organs of dead animals by force..."

Here we all became ill. We were taught to perceive images, without dissolving in them, but eating corpses — it was just too much! My mind was indignant at all levels, I can't understand WHY people would do that? There was not even the simplest of logic!

The Patriarch noticed the internal boiling of his disciples, he loved to bring our consciousness up to this point, because I continued the story with obvious pleasure: "People will always pay money for the right to live in the home, for everything you touch, eat or drink, even water. Only money is worth the restoration of health of body and soul, but life will still be no more than 100 years. They will not be able to wash your body whenever you need it, or eat whatever the hell you want, because their movement will be restricted to the work place. Often they will have to endure some time before you defecate, and then will not wash and wipe... such a thin synthetic substance. On this matter they will write and draw..."

We were forced to admit their inability to perceive this information. Despite the internal code "Try to understand yourself", the questions:

— Why it is brought from somewhere dead food? Why not grow themselves around the house? People become so lazy?

— Why are the bodies of animals? Vegetables, fruits, mushrooms, nuts, seeds or milk be available?

— Why life-time should be changed to money and money to change things? When life has become equivalent to money?

— Why you can't sleep as you want? Why Society limits the sleep time?

— As a place of work may interfere with the necessary needs of the body? Why work to restrict people's lives? She just develops!

Why can't you eat or take bath at any time you want? People will not have enough water and food? And why these actions are necessary to pay money?

— Why people will always pay for a home that they themselves built? And for the air they will also pay?

— Why draw on what wipe your ass?

"Slow down!" — obviously stifling laughter, continued the Patriarch. "To wipe away and drawing people will make different kinds of thin white matter. To do this, they will be cut down many Mature trees. So forest green mighty giants will disappear from their life together with all the inhabitants of these forests. People aren't lazy. On the contrary, they'll be a lot of work, many hours and days, all my life. But they will do only what is demanded by the Society. Some people will still be able to do what they like, but not all the time. Society would consider them abnormal and useless. A normal and useful from the point of view of Society, people will be very tired from your daily work. So in the evenings and night, they will look for any ways to turn off my mind from the experience of the day. I will not be able to accurately describe how they will do it, you do not have and will not have such experience in this life. Just add that people will often deal with the penetration of the bodies, but not for kids that they will be hard to take care of, because they will be a little. Now children become adults, when they want to be. In the future, the Society will determine when the child has become an adult."

We did not give up:

— Kids will not like us? Why are they hard to take care of? We have a whole family of Keepers of the Rainbow is watching over all children, and we learn life through the example of adults. Why in the future it will be hard?

— Why it is necessary to destroy whole worlds to do it in white tissue substance? It is wiser to develop memory and to bathe more often!

— Why should we do work that is not interesting? Unless the fruits of this work will be beautiful? Why those who are doing the work for the soul Society considers useless?

— What is Society?Why this structure will choose the Supreme, and why is she telling people how they should live their lives? We each person chooses their path in life!

The Patriarch carefully looked each of us in the eye: "Society is a product of the people themselves. This structure does not exist in reality, it would be impossible to touch, to contact her because she will not have a specific person. Everyone would feel part of Society. Therefore, it would seem that all of the proposed Society, is what he wants. Public opinion will rule the life of each person. Society will always invincible in my opinion. Even if the person wants to challenge this opinion, to argue that with anyone! The company has no face, so no one to claim! The minds of the people caught in this vicious circle.A free man is responsible for his life choices. Proprietary — relies on the opinion of Society. I told you the story of the future is not free people..."the Patriarch was silent. We. It was a good lesson. Forest Brook said, "I'm still a kid, I only 378 years. I will have time to grow up and live their lives here before that future will be?" The Patriarch smiled quietly: "will You have time to live on Earth many long and wonderful lives. But you won't catch this part of the future, because by the time you are already very far away."

I was bursting with curiosity, all the layers of my mind again and again frantically I went over the new information, but the picture of the world unfree people did not want to emerge. The Patriarch closed his eyes, his voice clearly sounded in my mind: "Not everything I know, I can explain it to you. If you have any questions, you will definitely get the answers."

Abruptly, the alarm rang, unceremoniously tearing the dream apart. Past, future, people, society... Phew, again, a nonsense dream! It is necessary to quickly raise your ass out of bed, and the boss threatened to take a pay cut for being late. And in fact do, bitch... How do you want to take a nice hot bath.

But the once. Ah, the day after the holiday, then come off... Where is the thin white stuff?.. So, in the fridge, some canned food a week ago, sick of all this already. Okay, at work coffee catch some of yesterday's pie with meat and everything will grow together!.. Hey, Bobby, come on, school is crying for you! 16 years old, a grown man, and still sleeping like a baby!.. And enough to turn on this morning... "I'm free!", she annoys me... posted

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: zitelizemli.ru/vospominaniya-o-budushhem/

Tags

See also

New and interesting