Brutal way to quit Man

Saying that like, which may be some future ... He loved madly, performed all kaprizy.Hotya I was all-ravno.On without knowing it even drove me out to another guy whom I later married.

threw on March 8, got a bunch of gifts ... but ... Devonki, bitchiness because cruelty is not throwing guys, right?

the most brutal way - to begin to communicate with the new MCH, thus driving up asking you schatlivuyu to visit him, that he caught at least those moments with you. Personally, I begged only one thing, that the more I was never no one came, but they could not refuse.

better just businesslike tone and impregnable view of the object of his adoration to report, saying: "Darling, I love you grew ... thanks for all the good and not-so but between us is no longer anything to do ... to expand their horizons and life naladitsa." And if we do not understand just ignore

I threw a birthday party ... when he nearly cried :))

I mocked many parnyami.Izmenyala in front of them, saying nasty things, in general, humiliated in every one as possible while not lost his head, and fell in love with one ...

I mocked many parnyami.Izmenyala in front of them, saying nasty things, in general, humiliated in every one as possible while not lost his head, and fell in love with one ...

I'm not loving guy with him provstrechalas 1, 5 years, has promised to live with him and marry him. This lumped him a bunch of expensive gifts, sent him abroad to work, and one day, when he again called me, 'said: My love ... you're bored with me. Goodbye!))) And in general, I'm an angel in the flesh and not a bitch)))

first change ... then he just ... and then ran into a quarrel broke up, came together again parted again came together and then I sent him)))

I'm not loving guy with him provstrechalas 1, 5 years, has promised to live with him and marry him. This lumped him a bunch of expensive gifts, sent him abroad to work, and one day, when he again called me, 'said: My love ... you're bored with me. Goodbye!))) And in general, I'm an angel in the flesh and not a bitch)))

first change ... then he just ... and then ran into a quarrel broke up, came together again parted again came together and then I sent him)))

I know that guys hate when the girl is not on the line informs about the separation through a note or SMS.

Man threw in the army, and he made a very painful!

She said I'm sorry you are too small, and learn to wear a condom, and left

On my birthday, he decided to make ramontichesky dinner, everything was ready, I said I was going to the toilet, and she went to another!

Gave Man, he said he used it. But I never met him, I liked him, and he cared for me. I pretended not mind to see him, but I'm a girl and I need to be impregnable to achieve. Then I lived at home with his girlfriend and he came almost the whole summer and did all the housework: preparing our meals, clean the house, trying to be economic.)))
I could call him at three o'clock in the night and said that he had brought us food, bread, matches, and he brings, and we even were not allowed into the apartment, were taken and closed the door.
And then I was tired of this game, and I told him just to use it. So he could not believe in my words, even 2 months running, barely otshila.))) I know all this stupid, but it was fun. =)

I usually do three days tak.Dva want without mood, serious and thoughtful, if I think about the meaning of life, etc. t.p.Potom and say we need to talk seriously.
And then, the most important thing! But you have to be a good actress! :) I'm sorry! You're the best, the coolest, but I do not love you, I'm sorry, I'm sorry I was so bad, I'm a bitch, and the bitch, and you're good, you still find yourself a girl, you are still here schastliv.A I probably always remain alone, my heart can not nobody love! :) Like this.
Needless to say that with all the former, who threw remained good friends, that at any moment, each of them is ready to help me, that at any moment I can with any of them to restore the relationship. :)

I want to note that brutally throw - it's sooo stupid. In life anything can happen: who was nothing - becomes everything. Why leave brutalized by breaking all the possibilities for further contact? Why so throw people? The vast majority of dating is never superfluous.
That is why you need to stay at parting friends. Moreover, the need to make a sincere friendship, not to give a new formal status empty your relationship.

Girls beauty, you do not bitch and whore vile. I can not exactly be called, and will you be proud?

Friends, I have only one question on the subject - and especially the women that if such monstrous moral wimp and the nozzle is, that due to their misery assert itself?

Tags

See also

New and interesting