Of two evils, as grit ...

The girls stick guy. She runs into the house and complains to his father: "Dad!" - Pointing out the window - "That one guy to me just molested !!!»
 Papa girl General. He, therefore, ordered his soldiers to grab the guy and bring him. Man arrested and taken.
 General starts yelling: & quot; ****** fuck !!! Yes, you know, to whom invaded, you are a kind ****** !!! .. Ibrahim !!! & quot;
 Comes Sgt.
 General: "Ibrahim! Take this idiot, take somewhere and fuck. »
 Ibrahim silently takes Man, puts him in the car and goes to the village. On the way, the guy says: "Ibrahim, do not fuck! One hundred ladies! "Ibrahim silent.
 The guy again, "Ibrahim, do not fuck! Two hundred ladies! "Ibrahim silent.
 The guy again, "Ibrahim, do not fuck! Three hundred ladies! "Ibrahim silent.
 They come to the village. Ibrahim silently takes guy pulls him out of the car, leading to the house, he gets into the room and began to undress. Suddenly a phone call.
 General: "Ibrahim! Homes for me! "Ibrahim silently takes guy brings home, put in the car and goes to the city. He comes to the general.
 In general, three men in handcuffs.
 General: "Ibrahim, take these three, take somewhere and shot.»
 Ibrahim takes Man in silence, the three of them, put them in the car and goes to the village.
 The guy from the back seat extends a hand gently knocks Ibrahim shoulder and says, "Ibrahim! Do you remember?! Fuck me !!! "

Tags

See also

New and interesting