How to prepare special services

In connection with the recent revolutionary and anti-government sentiment in Russia and Ukraine
increasingly there are calls to overthrow the government. Number of rallies and marches in the last two weeks in Russia exceeded
per dozen. Ukraine tries to keep up. On this weekend in Moscow appointed "march Airborne", in Kiev - a nationwide
protest rally. And increasingly talking about these people become, a profession which is dangerous and difficult and ... People who
must and will defend the government if necessary. Soldiers management presidential and governmental protection
FSB and the Security Service. Of which no one has ever heard, but know exactly what they are ...

Recently, talking about it with fellow journalists, I blurted out that I was personally acquainted with many of these guys.
Then had to raise their archives and tell us about the people who daily risk their lives for the sake of the higher state
persons. People for whom this profession is a way of life. After all, whether it is just a job for them, they would be long gone with these,
Believe me, ridiculous salaries in more profitable and less risky places.

Due to some circumstances and promises I can not disclose all of the information, but will share the most interesting
moments of communication with them.

Then had to raise their archives and tell us about the people who daily risk their lives for the sake of the higher state
persons. People for whom this profession is a way of life. After all, whether it is just a job for them, they would be long gone with these,

Due to some circumstances and promises I can not disclose all of the information, but will share the most interesting
moments of communication with them. & Quot; title = «Recently, talking about it with fellow journalists, I blurted out that I personally know a lot of these guys.

moments of communication with them. "& Gt;

Some time ago, I was on duty invited to a mysterious event, which was called about
"The international championship for the bodyguards of the Presidents of the CIS, Baltic States and abroad." Shorten we
all of it was called simply "Bodyguard". The tournament was attended by close protection team presidents, prime ministers and
Heads of government of the two dozen countries, including almost all former Soviet republics, as well as special forces team
and counter-terrorist team.

This championship, as it turns out, is the only such tournament in the world. So, I told the organizers,
him trying to come gosohrannikov best teams from all countries. Show yourself, to test their strength, share
experiences, learn about new methods of counter-terrorist activities. It was organized through the efforts of
ASB leadership of Ukraine and personally the mayor of Yalta, which took place and this tournament.

"The international championship for the bodyguards of the Presidents of the CIS, Baltic States and abroad." Shorten we
all of it was called simply "Bodyguard". The tournament was attended by close protection team presidents, prime ministers and
Heads of government of the two dozen countries, including almost all former Soviet republics, as well as special forces team

This championship, as it turns out, is the only such tournament in the world. So, I told the organizers,
him trying to come gosohrannikov best teams from all countries. Show yourself, to test their strength, share
experiences, learn about new methods of counter-terrorist activities. It was organized through the efforts of
ASB leadership of Ukraine and personally the mayor of Yalta, which took place and this tournament. & quot; title = «Some time ago I was on duty invited to a mysterious event, which was called about
"The international championship for the bodyguards of the Presidents of the CIS, Baltic States and abroad & quot ;. Shorten we

ASB leadership of Ukraine and personally the mayor of Yalta, which took place and this tournament. & quot; & gt;

I admit, at first I went to Yalta little confused, stereotypical drawing it into his head one way somewhere between that kind
thick-headed and terse Terminators and James Bond. In fact, the guys were pretty friendly, pleasant
in communication and highly educated people. Well, the other, probably not take the protection of the President.

How many guys have told me, the main weapon of the bodyguard, oddly enough - it's brains. Predict, prevent, prevent
or run away - this is the main task spetsohrany. If you had to use the weapon - it is your huge mistake.

thick-headed and terse Terminators and James Bond. In fact, the guys were pretty friendly, pleasant
in communication and highly educated people. Well, the other, probably not take the protection of the President.

How many guys have told me, the main weapon of the bodyguard, oddly enough - it's brains. Predict, prevent, prevent
or run away - this is the main task spetsohrany. If you had to use the weapon - it is your huge mistake. & Quot; title = «I admit, at first I went to Yalta little confused, drawing stereotypical image of himself in the head of someone medium between that kind

or run away - this is the main task spetsohrany. If you had to use the weapon - it is your huge mistake. »& Gt;

Exotic highlight of the tournament was the team of bodyguards of President of India. Jokingly dubbed them "protection of the Maharaja».

Tags

See also

New!

Subscribe to our groups in social networks!

New and interesting