How to prepare special services

In connection with the recent revolutionary and anti-government sentiment in Russia and Ukraine
increasingly there are calls to overthrow the government. Number of rallies and marches in the last two weeks in Russia exceeded
per dozen. Ukraine tries to keep up. On this weekend in Moscow appointed "march Airborne", in Kiev - a nationwide
protest rally. And increasingly talking about these people become, a profession which is dangerous and difficult and ... People who
must and will defend the government if necessary. Soldiers management presidential and governmental protection
FSB and the Security Service. Of which no one has ever heard, but know exactly what they are ...

Recently, talking about it with fellow journalists, I blurted out that I was personally acquainted with many of these guys.
Then had to raise their archives and tell us about the people who daily risk their lives for the sake of the higher state
persons. People for whom this profession is a way of life. After all, whether it is just a job for them, they would be long gone with these,
Believe me, ridiculous salaries in more profitable and less risky places.

Due to some circumstances and promises I can not disclose all of the information, but will share the most interesting
moments of communication with them.

Then had to raise their archives and tell us about the people who daily risk their lives for the sake of the higher state
persons. People for whom this profession is a way of life. After all, whether it is just a job for them, they would be long gone with these,

Due to some circumstances and promises I can not disclose all of the information, but will share the most interesting
moments of communication with them. & Quot; title = «Recently, talking about it with fellow journalists, I blurted out that I personally know a lot of these guys.

moments of communication with them. "& Gt;

Some time ago, I was on duty invited to a mysterious event, which was called about
"The international championship for the bodyguards of the Presidents of the CIS, Baltic States and abroad." Shorten we
all of it was called simply "Bodyguard". The tournament was attended by close protection team presidents, prime ministers and
Heads of government of the two dozen countries, including almost all former Soviet republics, as well as special forces team
and counter-terrorist team.

This championship, as it turns out, is the only such tournament in the world. So, I told the organizers,
him trying to come gosohrannikov best teams from all countries. Show yourself, to test their strength, share
experiences, learn about new methods of counter-terrorist activities. It was organized through the efforts of
ASB leadership of Ukraine and personally the mayor of Yalta, which took place and this tournament.

"The international championship for the bodyguards of the Presidents of the CIS, Baltic States and abroad." Shorten we
all of it was called simply "Bodyguard". The tournament was attended by close protection team presidents, prime ministers and
Heads of government of the two dozen countries, including almost all former Soviet republics, as well as special forces team

This championship, as it turns out, is the only such tournament in the world. So, I told the organizers,
him trying to come gosohrannikov best teams from all countries. Show yourself, to test their strength, share
experiences, learn about new methods of counter-terrorist activities. It was organized through the efforts of
ASB leadership of Ukraine and personally the mayor of Yalta, which took place and this tournament. & quot; title = «Some time ago I was on duty invited to a mysterious event, which was called about
"The international championship for the bodyguards of the Presidents of the CIS, Baltic States and abroad & quot ;. Shorten we

ASB leadership of Ukraine and personally the mayor of Yalta, which took place and this tournament. & quot; & gt;

I admit, at first I went to Yalta little confused, stereotypical drawing it into his head one way somewhere between that kind
thick-headed and terse Terminators and James Bond. In fact, the guys were pretty friendly, pleasant
in communication and highly educated people. Well, the other, probably not take the protection of the President.

How many guys have told me, the main weapon of the bodyguard, oddly enough - it's brains. Predict, prevent, prevent
or run away - this is the main task spetsohrany. If you had to use the weapon - it is your huge mistake.

thick-headed and terse Terminators and James Bond. In fact, the guys were pretty friendly, pleasant
in communication and highly educated people. Well, the other, probably not take the protection of the President.

How many guys have told me, the main weapon of the bodyguard, oddly enough - it's brains. Predict, prevent, prevent
or run away - this is the main task spetsohrany. If you had to use the weapon - it is your huge mistake. & Quot; title = «I admit, at first I went to Yalta little confused, drawing stereotypical image of himself in the head of someone medium between that kind

or run away - this is the main task spetsohrany. If you had to use the weapon - it is your huge mistake. »& Gt;

Exotic highlight of the tournament was the team of bodyguards of President of India. Jokingly dubbed them "protection of the Maharaja».

Started the tournament with a demonstration counter-terrorist operations.

The terrorists took hostages in the city center. Special Forces team parachuted into the sea from overflying
helicopter. Guys reminded me of a scene from the movie "Universal Soldier", after splashdown unfastened parachutes
... and disappeared into the depths of the sea.

helicopter. Guys reminded me of a scene from the movie "Universal Soldier", after splashdown unfastened parachutes
... and disappeared into the depths of the sea. & quot; title = «The terrorists took hostages in the city center. Special Forces team parachuted into the sea from overflying
... and disappeared into the depths of the sea. »& gt;

While astonished journalists wondered what had happened to the landing, the audience cheered Ukrainian broadcaster Gene Popenko,
who explained surprised passersby and visitors that the war is not real. Despite the helicopters,
explosions and plenty of men with guns.

who explained surprised passersby and visitors that the war is not real. Despite the helicopters,
explosions and plenty of men with guns. & quot; title = «While astonished journalists wondered what had happened to the landing, the audience cheered Ukrainian broadcaster Gene Popenko,
explosions and plenty of men with guns. »& gt;

Journalists' attention all week was focused on Olga - the only girl out of 150 participants of the tournament.
However, as we suggested her colleagues to stick to Olga is not worth it. To the question "why" they just mysteriously
smiling. However, we will soon see for yourself ...

However, as we suggested her colleagues to stick to Olga is not worth it. To the question "why" they just mysteriously
smiling. However, we will soon see for yourself ... & quot; title = «Attention journalists all week was focused on Olga - the only girl out of 150 participants of the tournament.
However, as we suggested her colleagues to stick to Olga is not worth it. The question "why" they just mysteriously
smiling. However, we will soon see for yourself ... »& gt;

Suddenly, right under my feet smoke grenade exploded near several of the club and smoke materialized team of counter-terrorists.

Within minutes, almost without firing a shot, the terrorists were neutralized, the hostages rescued, explosives deactivated.
My ears were ringing all the grenade, I did not understand what was happening, and instinctively tried to get closer to the epicenter
events while continuing to click the shutter. Camera.

My ears were ringing all the grenade, I did not understand what was happening, and instinctively tried to get closer to the epicenter
events while continuing to click the shutter. Camera. & Quot; title = «In a few minutes, almost without firing a shot, the terrorists were neutralized, the hostages rescued, explosives deactivated.
events while continuing to click the shutter. Camera. "& Gt;

Despite the exponential of this action all looked pretty realistic.
Would like to see in real life they acted as effectively.

Would like to see in real life they acted as effectively. "Title =» In spite of all this action is indicative looked pretty realistic.
Would like to see in real life they acted as effective. & Quot; & gt;

The tournament lasted for five days and consisted of six disciplines. The first of them - this is a first-person support, protection against attacks from the crowd
and emergency evacuation protected.

and emergency evacuation protected. & quot; title = «The tournament lasted five days and consisted of six disciplines. The first of them - this is a first-person support, protection against attacks from the crowd
and emergency evacuation protected. »& gt;

Going through the corridor, the teams were subjected to numerous attacks by using knives, batons,
weapons and even improvised. For example, the umbrellas.

weapons and even improvised. For example, the umbrellas. & Quot; title = «Going through the corridor, the teams were subjected to numerous attacks by using knives, batons,
weapons and even improvised. For example, the umbrellas. "& Gt;

Overall, it was pretty fast, efficient and exciting. In the photo - protection of the president of Latvia.

Ten hitters for three hours on the tarmac throwing parties, thrown over the shoulders and arms broken.

Not without its oddities. So one of the Indians in the heat of battle flew out of the hands of the gun and flew into the crowd. And he,
instead of the object, long clocked curious passers-by in search of weapons.
And the first person one of the European teams to escape the attack itself, clutching an armful of two guards,
drag with them in the car.

And the first person one of the European teams to escape the attack itself, clutching an armful of two guards,
drag with them in the car. "title =» Not without its oddities. So one of the Indians in the heat of battle flew out of the hands of the gun and flew into the crowd. And he,
drag with them in the car. & quot; & gt;

Amused by his incredible seriousness protection Alexander Lukashenko. The only team to keep
apart the whole tournament and not marching on contact, even during joint banquets. Probably "not supposed to!»

I and a handful of journalists admitted to the coverage of this event, trying to somehow stir bodyguards
"Father", but those powers. And only in the eyes of sadness was read, understanding and a sense of duty ...

apart the whole tournament and not marching on contact, even during joint banquets. Probably "not supposed to!»

I and a handful of journalists admitted to the coverage of this event, trying to somehow stir bodyguards
"Father", but those powers. And only in the eyes of sadness was read, understanding and a sense of duty ... & quot; title = «amused his incredible seriousness protection Alexander Lukashenko. The only team to keep
apart the whole tournament and not marching on contact, even during joint banquets. Probably "not supposed to!"

"Farther & quot ;, but those powers. And only in the eyes of sadness was read, understanding and a sense of duty ... & quot; & gt;

From the first day captured one of the leading security Saakashvili. Unlike Belarusians guys were
Convivial. On the first evening banquet, they instantly became soul of the company, revealing two bottles of the Kakheti
wine. I admit, delicious wine I've ever drunk.
With the Georgians, we became fast friends. By the way, I still maintain a relationship with the guys from many teams.

Convivial. On the first evening banquet, they instantly became soul of the company, revealing two bottles of the Kakheti
With the Georgians, we became fast friends. By the way, I still maintain a relationship with the guys from many teams. & Quot; title = «From the first day captured one of the leading security Saakashvili. Unlike Belarusians guys were
With the Georgians, we became fast friends. By the way, I still maintain a relationship with the guys from many teams. »& Gt;

There were among the participants and quite colorful characters. That's what we
Russian bodyguard nicknamed "Boomer". After the evacuation of the first person he long continued to shoot from two trunks.

nicknamed "Boomer". After the evacuation of the first person he long continued to shoot from two trunks. & Quot; title = «common among participants and pretty colorful characters. That's what we
Russian bodyguard nicknamed "Boomer". After the evacuation of the first person he long continued to shoot two barrels. »& Gt;

The second discipline began competition in the east and not just martial arts. In training
During competitions Olya rehearsed exit from capture.

During competitions Olya rehearsed exit from capture. & quot; title = «Second discipline began competition in the east and not just martial arts. In training
During competitions Olya rehearsed exit from capture. »& gt;

And easily apply their skills in practice, beautifully scattered all men on the corners. We began to understand the meaning of warnings ...

Mandatory program was self-reflection attack four people. Including with clubs and knives.

Furor Indian special agents who have demonstrated some hitherto unknown style of fighting.
Fast, efficient and predatory. They finished each attacker elbows, neck and rolled up one
movement knives ripped from his neck to ... let's say - the knees. Thank goodness it was only an imitation.
But even in his lifetime had seen the judge a few minutes could not come to himself by what he saw and long
counsel how to evaluate the performance of the Hindus.

Fast, efficient and predatory. They finished each attacker elbows, neck and rolled up one
movement knives ripped from his neck to ... let's say - the knees. Thank goodness it was only an imitation.
But even in his lifetime had seen the judge a few minutes could not come to himself by what he saw and long
counsel how to evaluate the performance of the Hindus. & Quot; title = «furor Indian special agents who have demonstrated some hitherto unknown style of fighting.

& Quot;

& Quot;

& Quot;

& Quot;

via Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting