:)) Personally, I laughed)

Abandoned okrainka city. Dusty streets with rickety fences.
 In a secluded back street, away from prying eyes - house visits. Dreary summer heat.
 The fat priest in a black cassock, heavily panting, stops at the door of the house, gradually dignified looks around and, walking slowly, he comes to the door of a brothel ...
 Inside the cool and only flies buzzing annoyingly over lazily dozing at the desk hostess.
In the coming she does not pay any attention.
Hoarse breathing, the father coming to the wall on which hung photographs of the proposed "range" and purblind squinting carefully examines all.
 Mistress of sweet smiles and yawns.
 - What, sir, anyone interested?
 A minute of silence, and she hears confident "Okayuschy" response, followed by poking a thick finger in one of the photos.
 - It is this wish, my daughter!
 Leaning over the desk, the lady looks at the photo and crouches back. The chair creaks excusable.
 - This girl is busy, father ... maybe another?
 Adamantly shaking his head, the priest is coming to a chair, she picks floors robes and sits down.
 In his hand is suddenly thick wad of dollars, and closed his eyes, he began tapping it against the palm.
 - Wait!
 Slumber suddenly disappears from the eyes hostess. Reflection greenbacks nervously jumps on her greedy pupils.
 Her voice - himself the divine nectar spilled from the lips:
 - Father ... maybe ... well, until the girl is busy ... you ... - she coyly rises above his desk Teles - you with me ... spend time ?!
 Father lifts the eyelids, obliquely scans the hostess and confidently boomed:
 - Crocodiles are not e * it!
 Outrageously paint poured on the plump cheeks woman, and she hurt peeps:
 - Father, what I crocodile! .. I have everything, like all the girls ...
 She nods at the pictures and all of a sudden she had a happy thought:
 - God created me!
 Father throws yawns and ruthless response:
 - God creates, may God and s * is, and we Wait! ..

Tags

See also

New and interesting