The simple truth about living in harmony or lightness of being

"Love the earth. It is not you inherited from your parents, she lent you have your children.”

"In the first year of marriage the couple looked at each other and thought, if they can be happy. If not – they said goodbye and started looking for a new spouse. If they were forced to live together in disagreement, we would be as stupid as white person.”

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is the past. Wisdom is the future”.

"We do not want churches because they will teach us to argue about God."

"One "take" better than two "I will give"".

"You do not need many words to tell the truth."

"A good man sees good signs."

"He who is silent, knows two times more than the talker".

"First, look at the traces of their moccasins before you judge the faults of others".

"Before loving learn to walk on snow without leaving traces".

"There is no death. There is only a transition between worlds.”

"Those who lie with dogs get up with fleas".

"How clever it should be white if they can make right look like wrong, and wrong look like right."

"My son will never engage in farming. Those who work on the ground, sees no dreams, and wisdom comes to us in dreams”.

"What is life? Is the light Firefly in the night. It is the breath of a Buffalo, when winter comes. It is the shadow lying down on the grass and melting at sunset”.

"When the last tree is cut down when the last river is poisoned, when the last bird is caught, – only then will you realize that money can't eat."

"The great Spirit is imperfect. It has a light side and a dark. Sometimes the dark side gives us more knowledge than the light.”

"The knowledge hidden in every thing. Once the world was a library.”

"In order to hear yourself, you need the silent days."

"In order to understand himself, to communicate with the stone in the mountains...".

"If you noticed, if you're riding a dead horse – get off!".

"When the Great Spirit gives a new day, he sends it – everything."

"Look at me. I'm poor and a goal. But I'm a leader of his people. We don't need wealth. We just want to teach our children to be right. We want peace and love.”

"When you tie a horse to a stake, do you expect it to work up strength?".

"Don't bother people about their religion."

"Even your silence may be part of a prayer."

"Why do you take by force what you can't take love?".

"There are many ways to smell a skunk".

"Tell me and I will forget, show me and I may remember get me involved and I will understand".

"It is necessary" – only to die."

"Old time was wonderful. Old men sat in the sun at the threshold of his house and played with the children until, until the sun immersed in their slumber. Old men played with the children every day. And at some point they just didn't Wake up”.

"When a legend dies and disappears dream world is not greatness".

"Don't walk behind me I may not lead you. Do not walk in front of me – I may not follow you. Go there, and we shall be as one”.

"The truth is what people believe."

"Even a small mouse has the right to rage".

"I suffer when I remember how much has been said good words and so many promises have been broken. In this world, too many say those who do not have the right to speak.”

"He who tells the stories rules the world".

"Water has no hair."

"The frog does not drink the pond in which he lives".

"The wind that gave our grandfathers, their first breath and their last breath, and the wind must also give our children the spirit of life."

"Oh Great Spirit, whose voice I hear in the winds,

I come to you, as one of many your kids.

I need your strength and wisdom.

Make me strong not to rise above my brother, but to defeat my greatest enemy – myself”.

"I was on the edge of the earth. I was at the waters edge. I was on the edge of the sky. I was on the edge of the mountains.

I have not found anyone who wouldn't be my friend.”

"If you have something to say, come up to see you".

"Raven cries not because portends trouble, but because the bushes are enemies."

"Remember that man is also an animal, just smart."

"Don't judge a man until he passed two moons in his moccasins".

"Man himself must make his arrows".

"The white man is too many chiefs".

"Everything in the world – our own song".

"Above me – beauty below me – the beauty. And when I leave the body I will also walk the path of beauty.”

"The child is a guest in your house – feed, learn and let go."

"Ask questions from your heart, and you will hear the answer from the heart."

"Talk to the children when they eat, and what you say will remain, even when you're gone".

"When you see that rattlesnake preparing to strike – hit first".

"You can't Wake a person who is pretending to be asleep".

"White people are greedy. In his pocket he carries a canvas cloth, which bismarkia your nose – as if afraid that can vismarkt and miss something very valuable.”

"When a person prays one day, and then sin six, the Great Spirit is angry, and the Evil Spirit laughs".

"Good spoken word better aptly thrown ax."

"Even a dead fish can go with the flow".

"The soul has no rainbow if the eyes had no tears".

"Life flows from the inside out. Following this thought, you yourself will become the truth”.

"Everything on earth has a purpose, every disease – a medicine that cures it, and every person is a destiny".

"What is man without the beasts? If all the animals will be destroyed, people would die from a great loneliness of spirit. Whatever happens to the beasts, happens to man.”

"Let my enemy is strong and terrible. If I conquer him, I will not feel shame.”

"If you're going to talk with owls or snakes, they will talk to you, and you get to know each other. If you don't talk to them, you do not know them, and what you don't know, you will be afraid. Man destroys what is afraid”.

"Homeland is where you feel good."

"Not always the enemy is the enemy, and friend – friend."

"When you were born, you cried and the world laughed. Live so that, dying, you laughed, and the world wept.”

Statements belong to famous leaders of a sitting Bull, White Cloud, Sitla, and others; their time and place – North America, 19-th century.

Source: /users/413

Tags

See also

New and interesting