Sergey Kovalev: On the meaning and meanings a short human life

Probably no one person who at least once in life didn't ask so-called "eternal questions": "Why should I?" "Who am I?" "Why am I going?", "Why was I given life?" and similar.

Because, as he wrote the great "Life that is not subjected to reflection, not worth to be lived" (Plato)

So now, let not finite, but close to the truth of the answers to these questions, I wrote this article. Which will definitely cause a lot of controversy, and with them of denial and even rejection. Too large a scale matters of the above – and this against the backdrop of the huge variation in approaches and interpretations, and interpretations.

However, the absolute necessity to overcome dead ends of civilization, which seem to have lost the meaning of his existence, as well as search for ways out of the maze of problems of human psychology in which the highest questions of existence became downright tabuirovannykh calls at least once of their performances. Simultaneously try to give at least some answers to all these blessed and simultaneously cursed the issues of life.

Potential and its critics I remind you that everything that is described below, it is not the ultimate truth, but merely a model designed for the purpose of therapy of the human life. Another bold (from the word "go" and not to "gall"...) attempt to understand God's plan...

If you take a "big", all these eternal questions of existence can be reduced to two fundamental. About the meaning and sense of a brief human life. And its value in the context of the inevitable end of earthly existence. And in my opinion, represents not the end but only a change of form of existence, levels of reality and plane of existence...

The fact is that without answers to the perennial questions "Why this happened" (meaning) and "what was that all about?" (values), life with its hardships and tragic finality, but also a short-term, as well as itself is human life becoming worthless, in the literal sense of the word: useless.

And duty "model" of the meanings and values proposed by modern civilization in the form of sense gratification; wealth; status and power, which supposedly is the meaning of human life, as their attainment and achievements are worthless, and obessmyslivaet. Because the check are not more than not too an adequate means of gaining something else: more and better...

So, in the framework of the well-known, I hope, integrated neuroprogramming, and, more precisely, its version 3.0, the problem was me, maybe a little, but considered and disclosed. Because the concept of six levels and stages of human life in this way, the achievements and attainments of his Cosmic Essence, as if the inherently assumed that every one of them (I mean the levels and stages) should have a separate meaning, as if each time specifying a different value system, as well as the leading motives and needs. Moreover, the system of these meanings is reminiscent of "matryoshka" in no way inferior meanings and values do not go anywhere, but would lose its relevance and significance: in the context of the overlying level and the next stage of life, and the whole system...

Recall that the model of the six stages, they are the same levels of activity suggests the following sequence:

• Adaptation
  • Socialization
  • Individualization
  • Transpersonality
  • Implementation
  • Release.
That is manifested on this earth in a body representative of the species Homo Sapiens, Individual Cosmic Mind, as creatures of the Earth must first adapt to, in General, very uncomfortable conditions of existence in the three-dimensional material world (or more precisely – the reality of four–dimensional space-time by Einstein and Minkovsky) as they say, adaptation for.

Further, it simply is obliged to fit in, to inscribe itself in the social relationship by making full and true socialization.

However, despite the fact that canons of Western civilization-wing add-on is considered as a kind of final realization of the slogan "Life is good!", well, if it is alleged and offer quality socialization levels of material well-being, status and power were high, or at least satisfying, this stage of living is not as if the final judges, life in General. Because the main task of life in the world – individualization as the understanding and revelation of own originality, "Know itself" — that is, if you remember, was written at the entrance to the Delphic oracale as a universal answer to all questions of the afflicted, was, as it were "behind the scenes". More precisely, for the rigid framework and the strict borders of social life with its ban on the manifestation of the authentic self hidden behind roles, masks and roles "sotsialschiny"...

These three stages – adaptation, socialization and individualization – taken as a whole, and exhaust the psychological content of what I wrote above, it was formerly called "Life of the World". Because then, even without leaving the monastery and making themselves poslushnika, alas, a very limited number of people starts "Life in the Spirit." At the first transpersonal stage, involving and allowing as if going beyond yourself, mortal life, and even the space-time continuum. And further stages of implementation, involving a "euricase" (from the word "Asur", the value of which will find themselves...) acts on a planetary scale — the creation of paradigms and doctrines; the progress of peoples and mass ets.And release, including the completion of earthly Affairs, and release from, excuse me, "creature" or if you want material existence: either a transition to another plane of existence, or a complete exit from the wheel of Samsara, the earthly incarnations. With the final departure from the phenomenological transcendental reality...

"In General," it all looks quite logical and even beautiful. However, when you begin to consider this extensive process of life"in particular," raises a lot of questions. Not all of them I was able to resolve. However, the fact that it is and was, dare still to share.

First of all, let me remind readers of the principle of the caduceus: the magical rod, which is a rod entwined with two snakes. And also to say and even specify that, in relation to life, in my (and not only that, but here I am no one do not want to "stick"...) the interpretation of this rod can be thought of as a kind of General line levels and stages of human life human. In the same PID it very clearly and it is even possible it is best represented by a structure eighteen neurological levels. Where is the proverbial snake essence, a meaningful and dynamic aspects of human life, even very different and very distinctive. In this case, the meanings can be regarded as something, or more meaningful, while values also or something more dynamic.

By the way, similarly, but at a lower level of generalization the motives of human behavior more meaningful than lying in the basis of their very dynamic needs.

So, if you would like to consider the Central part of the caduceus – the rod of human life, in General (but very generalized) you can take the following six semantic "blocks" axiological "weaving" the six stages of human life:

• Fun (Adaptation)
  • Use (Socialization)
  • The Knowledge (Individual)
  • Understanding and/or mastering (Transpersonality)
  • Realization (Implementation) and
  • Exit/withdrawal/transfer (Release)
Interestingly, the above sequence is even (recall that the interpretation of the world is a very active and somewhat belligerent mastering reality) corresponds to the main archetypal roles in the mythology of the "hero's journey" (D. Campbell):

• Innocent
  • Orphan
  • Outlander
  • Warrior
  • MAG
  • Sage.
However, as being disclosed individually for "Why?" and values "For what?" they seem to be even very slightly different:

It turns out that at the stage adaption of the meaning of human life is survival, and the value of life as such.

At the stage of socialization – a kind of "zaslushivanie" benefits based on the value of service.

At the stage of individualization – finding yourself and fulfillment that stem from the values of self-manifestation.

At the stage of transpersonally – distribution in space and time, based on the value of essence of being, of understanding thereof.

In progress – the actual fulfillment and self actualization, prompted by the very high value of Purpose, learning and implementation.

And finally, at the stage of liberation – the change of reality and plane of existence based on the values of Freedom, from the phenomenological world, a return to transcendence.

It is curious that, from the point of view of motives and needs – two of all sorts of snakes of the caduceus is, all this can be represented as follows:

That is, human adaptation is entirely at the expense of motivation of survival, based on even quite hedonistic needs in reducing suffering and increasing pleasure.

Socialization – motivation of security and the needs of the care from total fear to "some" obespylivaniju yourself.

Individualization – the motivation of love and social activity under which there is a furious need to get rid of anonymity and find their own individuality.

Transpersonality – motivation, gaining respect and self-esteem, which, it seems, are not trivial requirements status and power, and a powerful commitment to the awareness and understanding of life.

Implementation – motivation of self-actualization and more sacred of the need to realize is Designed. Well, the release is peculiar to each Soul's motivation semitransparency emanating from the need to return to the original basic, and at the same time and the only real world of transcendence, our true Homeland, which is so well described by R. Monroe ("Far journeys" and "ultimate travel") and Robert Bruce ("Astral dynamics").

Exercise

Try it, based on the above:

1. Analyze your life from the point of view of its meanings and values

2. To understand what motivation and with what deep needs do you live here

3. To determine at what stage of life you are and/or steadily stuck

4. Learn why and why you should move on

5. To realize that we now need to do to do to best self-fulfilling. published

Author: Sergey Kovalev

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: kovalev.life/stati/o-vechnyh-voprosah-bytiya/

Tags

See also