Three Monkeys Sergei Viktorovich

-Au ... Ahem, ahem ... AU! Some garbage ... Quiet ... And how cold ... Shit ... Dips whether that memory? Where am I? Hey-hey! Somebody! - Sergei Viktrovich shivered: bright Hawaiian does not protect from damp dank place. The situation is complicated by the fact that even a second ago Sergey Viktorovich dig around Teschin favorite artichoke (Seryozhenka fruit of artichoke reduces blood pressure and generally beneficial to men over forty ... you know what I mean) And here.
 - Insanity some ... Obsession. Just roasted sun ... no sun, and Jerusalem artichoke is not present, and Tiffany ... Mysteriously all. Maybe I crashed head on a brick and I'm, like, delirious. Shit ... figase nonsense ... cold-how. Once the fog. Well I do not see the same damn! Aliens? Yeah ... little green men ... AU !!! But what I am!

-Sorry ...
 - A! What! - Sergey Viktorovich instinctively flinched.
 - I say, I'm sorry to bother. Insinuating voice, unremarkable appearance, coat, giving the unexpected interlocutor grotesque courtesy.
 - No, you, you ... what really nothing to worry. He himself called someone. Thank you otozvalis.E ... you see ...?
 - Heck.
 -? What did you say?

- Call me Heck.
Warning your further questions, I would say it's not a nickname, it -determination. You are Sergey Viktorovich-man, though the former, and I - hell. It's simple.
 - What does the former ?! Hell kind of ... Where are we anyway?
 - You suspect something like this, not the foolishness. - Damn funny wrinkled medium-sized nose, nostrils spread out and create some sort of faded mordahe pig snout. Pomer you Viktorovich! Such a deal ... It happens to everyone.
 - A? Me? .. Sergei Viktorovich eyes filled with tears of pity for the poor deceased himself. -How's That? And just like that? And why just -chert? We need somehow to consider the court ... there forty days, in the late 'end!
 - You did an atheist, V., were .... What are the forty days? Who came up with this standard? Why not fifty, not a hundred? A? Who should you meet? Angels with fanfare? Beaujolais -nuvo on the tray? "We have come to us come ..." You (I did on you?) V. as a sinner with the experience, put benefits: accelerated entering the personal hell and the devil, as a guide.
So smile, V.! It's not so bad! Next will be much worse ...

-Can Agree? - Sergei Viktorovich trembling voice gave illusory hopes for a favorable response.
 - Sure, not a problem! Viktorych! His people ... Well Well you tozhe- even the devil! It was ... ahem.
 - Well, that's another thing ... I love business approach. In principle, it is clear that the cards on your side, comrade ... uh ... Damn. And I, in this case, represent a kind of opening balance, but ... what can I do, in short. Soul there to sell, or whatever you think?

- What is the soul? V., well, you just nonsense. Soul you sold during his lifetime. Friends, partners of throwing? Kidal. Competitors ordered? It was. With just your grandmother fell? It did you sell your soul! Well received, I must say, generous dividends. And your present state, no more than indicated one side of the invoice. We ought to pay. Or do you want us to throw?
 - I asked to be more to the point, -suhost intonations often rescued Sergei Viktorovich during serious negotiations with uncompromising partners.
 - Well done! Handsome! Keep it up! - The devil pulled out from behind a coal tip of the tail and zatrenkal on it, as if on a balalaika. Extracting quite professional trill, devil suddenly zablazhil under Boyarsky:
On balance (Ding-Ding-Ding) your destiny! (Trrrrrrrrrrr)
Enemies paaalny! Aaat -vaaaaa-gi!
But the glory of (ahem) God - have friends!
But ... memory-Pahrump ... have friends!
And tralyalyalya y friends ... have connections!

Well, V.? Long time I did not take up the guitar. In short, you are my dear V., here you are nice to me, I can not help myself. We're quite able to make friends with you. Sinner, a drunkard, embezzler, womanizer - a word, you Well, our guy! We're with you on the same team! Fuck you give?
 - What?!
 - Just kidding, just kidding ... Do not worry, here we have every second glad, so with this case no problems. There is a proposal, it is unlikely you will refuse him. We are also here, too boring, just something fun -podzharit a skillet someone's fat ass. Uninteresting ...
 - That thing you know? - Features graceful movement magician fished out of the air a small photograph and handed it to Sergey Viktorovich.
 - Statuette of some monkey ... what? - Shrugged dead.
-One Of three Chinese monkeys. This is called "Nobody did not say," You see, she covers her mouth palms? There is "nothing to see" and "hear nothing." I need a whole set of assembly. And bring him- you. Anderstend? Just do not ask me why I consider these figures, I collect them. Okay? Or there, looking for hidden in them a deep sense of the sacred. Infernal evil, for example. In short, you can overclock itself on this occasion that you want. I need them in three days on you. It is this set: porcelain, bronze stand.
 - Yes, I will order at least gold, with diamond accents!
 - Uh, no. You Viktorovich still did not understand. I need those. I give a clue somewhere you've seen such a figure, and even in his hands. Remember, dear. Memories bring us to heaven. Joke. Three days to you, buddy. Find - live on, fix it karma. But if you will not find, you know yourself: welcome to us at barbecues))))
Adieu! - Chertyaka snapped his fingers and disappeared. In the air, ammonia stink unbearably.

-Serezhenka! But what is, here, nyuhni yet! The heat is so ... well, well, have a drink, have a drink some water, how? Feel better?
Sergey Viktorovich found himself lying in a bed with Jerusalem artichoke. Although hitherto unprecedented heat, the body of the crowd ran cold chills.

Lying on the kitchen sofa, Sergey Viktorovich puzzled looked at pictures of ancient figurines. All could be attributed to faint and brief loss of consciousness, on gallyutsionatsii, if not for this photo in the pocket of his pants. That she- real, tangible threat, a sort of black mark inexorably approaching end.
 - Well I am seen just seen somewhere. Familiar same thing. In familiar? No, not that ... to the commission? When were you there last? ... No, not that. Cold-cold. So! Stop. Where is it? Yeah, shelf cupboard! Even warmer. Think garden head, think ... Buffet, buffet, such furniture is now out of fashion. There was a buffet! Exactly! He is with us with Irkoy was when we lived together! And this statue! Similarly, the monkey! The same, it even Vlad Lebedev gave us such a housewarming. He went to his grandmother ... to obtain. He, therefore, monkey little family! All right, here's the eureka. Found. Almost ...

The house in which he lived Vlad Lebedev, was no different from the hundreds of thousands of gray five-story hruschob generously scattered throughout the former Soviet Union. In pripodezdnyh attendants, Sergey Viktorovich found that Vladka again in a drinking bout, and, last year, I almost blew up the house, forgetting to turn off the gas drunk.
After a protracted two-minute call trills and active kicks in shabby door in the back of the lorry sounded muffled coughing and shuffling of approaching the body.
The man opens the door of the apartment was terrible. Puffy, haggard face with a scruffy stubble on his sunken cheeks, bags under the eyes, lohmy uncut hair. Coiled plaster crutch replaced wretched leg.
 - Excuse me, I probably would not go there ...
-Tuda, There do not know? Come on, do not be shy, partner ...

And I'm, Sergei, you wanted to bang. Sorry, do not suggest - harshly she forced a cripple and made a few greedy gulps of cheap liquor straight from the bottle.
 - Well if you bastard, that bug me, Schetskogo, hurry up ... Hmmm. "It gives such interest! I'll go up for a year, a reliable man, his company ... Well you, bitch this, his grandmother pulled out of it. He at that time, this Schetsky in a deep ass sat, as Gerasim was all agreed. Dink - a fool, until recently the receipt fuflovuyu kept thinking, return to our savings. Well it's all of our money was. But, each Seryozhenka pulled some of their perishing investments. Scum ... - Vlad blearily looked at the bottle.
Sergey Viktorovich half an ear watching drunken mumbling former friend. It took quite different: in the rotten window sill in the middle of a small cemetery cigarette butts, lonely lurking porcelain monkey, funny paws covering his eyes.
 - I do not see ... - without knowing it, said Sergey Viktorovich aloud.
 - And then you saw only one who grab more.
Igoreshku -That had to feed and no attendants. NOW you me safely survived, that had verbanutsya bass: Czechs batter. My foot, it turns out, too, on your conscience ... To hell with it would only have I seen there. Without a pint can not sleep: all nightmares. Dink was gone Igoreshku c ... Who is to cripple - alkonavtom will live? ... Well! During Dink ...
I give him a much asked. Fifty, a hundred thousand baksov- anyway. Grandmas are now is not important. Buys a normal prosthesis, receive medical treatment.
 - Vlad, what have you got for the figure?
-They Were three, Babkin inheritance. My grandmother, an old witch, to say that someone such podarish- that happiness will be. Well I have to Irkoy gave one to a wedding ... Do not you remember?
 - I remember, I remember, Vlad. Give me this, huh?
 - Perebesh.
 - And where is another?
-Tu I'm still in high school classmate presented, Shred Shchukin, he is now a rank of some sort in the administration. Important.
How much is figurochka?
 - Not for sale.
-I You, Vlad, bucks apiece ladies Something she looked to me.
 - Get out, bastard ... is not for sale.
 - How much, Vlad? I will pay, how much you skazhesh.Summa irrelevant. How much is.
 - You're my leg buy a new one? Or Dink with a small Igoreshkoy back? How much is it! - Yelled, splashing saliva mad cripple, and suddenly threw all his frail body Sergey Viktorovich.

Neck Vlad was surprisingly fragile.
Fastidiously stepped over the small body, Sergey Viktorovich hastily stuffed into the precious statuette in his jacket pocket.
Trotted for the stairs, almost singing, there was no remorse.

Anatoly Vasilievich Shchukin in common "Pike" to find it was easy. Everybody knew him, who somehow came in contact with the land. With pike in the regional administration issues were resolved quickly, but expensive.
Approaching the mansion, Sergey Viktorovich Quichua habitually surprised flourish in present servants of the people. Intricate bay windows, baroque stucco, introduced a sick imagination in constructivist building, according to the visitor had entered into a state of reverent subservience. And commissioning! For even ignoramuses imbued with the spirit of respect for the dead in the case denzhischi.

Ruddy chubby man, depicting duty wide smile, held out a friendly soft palm. Handshake turned lifeless and thoroughly false.

Sergey Viktorovich decided not to make hasty actions, leading to outright criminality, therefore approached the matter from afar.
 - ... We'd love to have planned our business center, as close as possible to the area, the offices ...
 - I understand, Sergey Viktorovich, I understand, and if the decision of your question depended only on me ... The question is, so to speak, which requires serious study and long-term investment ....? ..
 - Anatoly, you know our company. When we consider the investment?
 - Yes. Well, if such a serious conversation we get, welcome to the living room.

After nearly an hour on the amounts bodaniya rollback Sergey Viktorovich received approval for the demolition of dilapidated buildings in the historic part of the city, under the guise of reconstruction, of course.
Negotiations were obtained completely absurd: distract the statue on a marble fireplace shelf. Porcelain covered frightened monkey shaggy paws and ears, it seemed to wink from behind something animatedly speaking owner.
 - I can not hear ...
 - Really, it's me - winked roguish eye Pike. Pulling a thick gold "Mont Blanc", he carefully brought to the edge of the newspaper five digits. Slightly thinking and looking round appreciatively interlocutor tenacious gaze, Anatoly carefully brought back figures icon euro. Blue mischievous eyes stared questioningly at counterpart.
 - We soglasny.- carelessly Sergey Viktorovich.
 - Well, that's slavnenko! Sweaty palms crumpled newspaper and deftly pocketed tracksuit.
 - As, so to speak, of purity and seriousness, Anatoly, let I buy you that that's a trifle, gathering dust on your mantel. Twenty thousand commercials. Euro konechno.- ease breathed Sergey, and also a conspiratorial wink, he went cold inside.
 - And you have a nice deal! You know, this ... this ancient artifact gave me friends. At an auction in London, it was purchased for twenty-five thousand ... ... uh ... evro.- without batting an eye, lying clerk.
 - Euro? -udivilsya Sergey Viktorovich, but insist that the auctions in London traded per pound, did not. - I'll give you thirty. Surrender?
 - I do not know, a gift after all ...
 - Well there is no way!
 - Take it! You wrap?

By the end of the second day on the desktop Sergey Viktorovich adorned with two sisters -obezyanki. It remained the most simple: pick up from the third ex-wife.

Lena whitewash the ceiling and cried. Once comfortable dvushka hole is now resembled primitive cannibal: sooty walls and ceiling, bathed in fire and dilapidated furniture. All could have survived if it were not for my mother dying in the burn.
Money for repairs was not, to make when you're fourteen, it is difficult and almost impossible. Well though the housing office has allocated lime whitewash and a few tubes wallpaper raznosortitsy.
Work distracts from depression, makes a weak comfort in the heart suddenly matured.
Hearing a cautious knock at the door, Lena rushed to the exit.

Wow, what a ladnenko on Irku like in his youth. How old is she? -pyatnadtsat Fourteen years, not more. Well, yes, sixteen years ago, I knocked over another skirt, that's from the same apartment. The point? All the same ...
Hello, You do not know me, I'm an old friend of your mom, my name is Sergey Viktorovich ...
 - Folder! - Girl suddenly grabbed his thin hands, his head pressed tightly to his chest Sergei Viktorovich. Sharp blades came shaking: the girl was crying.

-Irina I did not say anything ... - I mumbled confusedly Sergey Viktorovich, in a vain search for a seat anywhere.
 - Me too ... All the years. Only now, when in the burn when it really bad. Doctors say there is little chance.
 - The odds are always est.- Sergey Viktorovich tried to sound confident.
So Ira did not have an abortion. Deceived, bitch ... Well, things! The only thing missing late posterity on my head. "Look, kids, this is your elder sister ..." Ugh! Mylodrama some, Bollywood fucking is ...
-And That Helen, my mother, then did not come out longer to get married?
 - She loved you all my life, that is you ...
 - A! This is a familiar thing! Monkey. I survived, wow ... I, Helen, is now in a hurry ... so I'm glad we found it! Can I take this thing, memory?
-This Mother's favorite, I can not give it.
 - Well, yes, of course finitely ... So what? The closure, say, and you, then, the school was ... Hmmm. Well, we can help it, do not worry. What are you belish? Show do not be shy.

Figurines had trite steal, distracting the child by talking and gypsy zagovarivaya his teeth.
Paternal feelings did not wake up, there was a certain disappointment and disgust. Five minutes later, Sergei Viktorovich forgot about the incident, as unfortunate misunderstanding.

Sergey Viktorovich admired. Three sisters-monkey on the table charmed eyes. Here he TICKET to longevity! Buy off the devil himself. We had to work hard, but that will not do for myself?
The sharp trill call interrupted benevolent reasoning:
 - Senior investigator ... you know ... the fifteenth surname Lebedev office. Yes! Urgently. Drive up: we must talk ...

Surging hot suspension of fear gripped the whiskey vise vburavilas in the chest, pulled it some chord to the extent possible ...
Clap!
 - Sergey V. felt that hanging, clinging is not powerful fingers over the edge of a huge metal bowl. The gray cold mist dissipated and opened by fascinating scene: a huge bowl was only the completion of the monumental pharmaceutical scales. The city could see Sergei Viktorovich gone far up the ellipse is likely - the second bowl.
 - ABOUT! Who do I see? - God was naked, overgrown with sparse tufts of wool. Erstwhile his courtesy vanished along with the missing Thrace. Hooves trotted on a rusty rail weights, ran features on the bowl. The weight chertyaka design heartbreaking gritting hooted fifty meters down.
Sergei Viktorovich breath. From somewhere below went heatwave. Squinting eyes filled then, Sergey Viktorovich noticed under some semblance of a fiery vortex.
Unbearable smell of burning flesh, the bottom came screeching, intermittent groans, curses and obscenities selective.
 - Maybe ... we agree, friend?  

- Where?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting