Returning home, I thought that I would buy my son an apartment, and my husband and I will live happily, but plans have changed dramatically.

Many psychologists often face a single question:Why does your husband cheat? I always try to do what's best for both of us, don't I? Moreover, women at the reception can be of different ages and social strata. And the problem remains the same. So what's the reason for male infidelity?

Although this is a very simple question, there is no such simple answer. Someone just likes women, or rather their number. Someone still does not understand their feelings, but for some reason married and now behaves like an undecided young man. And do not forget about the classic “lost love”. Sometimes men are so complicated. So, maybe it is not worthwhile to understand their desires at all?

Never liked to cut all men under one comb, but, alas, somehow it turned out. I honestly didn't want to. But life put everything in its place. It's sad when a husband turns out to be a traitor, but I'm not the first and unfortunately I'm not sure the last.

Life in a peripheral town seems so simple and beautiful, but only if you are a poet, writer or artist. For ordinary people, it is more hopelessness and constant financial pressure. Few opportunities, poor infrastructure, uncertainty about the future. Apartments are only cheap. And that's not always the case.

My son, like me, always wanted to get away from our native PGT somewhere. Where to live and develop, make plans. But the husband just laughed at us and kept repeating that someone in this life is destined to eat with a silver spoon, and someone needs to fix the lapty. Stupid statements a la about crickets and poles. How did we get there?

I have always made the most impulsive decisions in my family. They, oddly enough, often gave a positive result. After thinking carefully and soberly about the situation, I came to the conclusion that my husband and I are still quite young and can still try to grab luck by the tail. We are forty years old and our son is finishing school. Why don't you go out and make some money? Let’s work a little bit and come back with a good chance to change something in your life.

My son supported me. He has long wanted a separate home, and the parent’s apartment is even better and more familiar than some bedbug, for which he could theoretically raise money for a while. My husband just turned his finger to his head. He refused and said that he was not old enough to work as a fool for a foreign uncle. Is it a matter of ruining health in the factory for pennies?

It's a daring ride. Well, I'm easy to climb. I took a couple of foreign language lessons, bought a dictionary and left. My husband let me go, but he wasn’t too happy. The agreement was to try to work for six months or a year. And then we decide what to do next. But in practice, it turned out that in order not to miss the moment and opportunity, it was necessary to spend as many as four years of life. Let it be for a good cause.

Of course, all this time I talked to my family on the Internet. We talked a lot and shared the news. My son even introduced me to his fiancée. It is good that in our lifetime it is possible to maintain communication, being many kilometers from each other. In the past, you could only dream about it. And now, even for our deaf-man, it costs mere pennies.

We agreed that I would come home just in time for my son's wedding. The guest list and the venue have already been agreed. I paid for everything on my own. As a gift, I wanted to give my son the money. Cash. So that he, as a grown man, felt their weight and decided where to spend them. According to my estimates, that amount should have been enough for an average one-bedroom apartment. And there, you see, matchmakers will help the young.

But this day I remember far from festive mood. That's when I found out my husband was cheating on me. Not even that, he lives with another woman, in her house. And not particularly hiding from his son or people. Our neighbor confirmed my suspicions and told me all the details. What a surprise.

I decided that day not to despair and think about it. She told her husband that she wanted to discuss the situation with him, but later. He didn't mind. I didn’t understand the behavior of my adult son. Who didn't even tell me he'd been living at home with his future wife for the last few months. I didn't even say a word about it. Haven’t you had time to tell me about your dad’s girlfriend?

In general, the next morning my husband told me everything calmly. It turned out he was actually living with another woman. But the reason for this is my departure and the lack of female warmth in his life. Now that I'm home, he'll be back with no problem. It's a matter of life.

When I decided the question with my husband, I had a great desire to turn over all the furniture in the apartment, but I restrained myself. And then my son called me. The thing is, I wasn’t in the mood to give him a gift and I just decided to do it later. And now my own child called to find out what the matter is.

I had a conversation with him, but this time it was not personal. And yes, it turns out he knew everything. I just didn’t want to upset me, but he understood my dad as well. He was against me from the beginning. So the son is not to blame for anything. He just didn't want my dad and I to fight. This is what I call "fire to fire."

Now I'm going to run a little ahead. After 2 months, the apartment was purchased. For me personally. I've done it, but I'm not going to live in it anytime soon. But renting it out can be easy. My husband and I separated, although this divorce was not difficult for anyone. We're just tired of each other. My son and wife now live in my former home. Everyone is happy and content.

I'm packing my bags to go back to work. But not like before, when work without days off and all for the extra penny. No, I can relax now. Europe is known not only for high salaries, but also for good cuisine, infrastructure and climate. I have passive income from the apartment. And there's a place to go back. Look, I'm not that old for a second marriage. Suddenly my fate was waiting for me on the other side. And I'll be happy about that.

Tags

See also

New and interesting