It was only after I moved to Italy that I realized what self-love is, that young Italian women inspire by their example.

“All the women have disappeared from the Trinity. Went to Italy and never came back. There's only Baba Yaga left. Koschei comes to her and says, “Listen, old man, you are alone.” Go find out what it is! She went and never came back.”

“Baffled Koschei flies to Italy, finds Baba Yaga, and she sits there in a bar for a cup of coffee, puts her foot on her leg. He said, “Are you completely lost, old man?” And she says, "I'm old to you." And here I am Chao Bella.

Of course, this is only a joke story, but it has its share of truth. After all, in sunny Italy, even older women know how to ignore age, and do it with amazing dignity.

They carefully monitor their appearance, without embarrassment use cosmetics, put on fashionable clothes and make lush hairstyles. And they live a busy life, trying to have time for everything that did not have time in his youth.

We've already talked about student Angelo from Milan, who at first marveled at meeting elegant older ladies. Then he envied them, because he was always forced to run away in pairs, while these ladies slowly strolled through the streets or sat in good cafes. And then I started to admire them. Are they not worthy of admiration for themselves and their lives?

Italian girls still matter. So young. Italian Even after 20, they often dress in a way that cannot be distinguished from teenagers. They love the sporty style, often wearing torn jeans (yes, the ones that are strongly asked to throw away all modern fashion experts).

But at a more mature age, ladies try to look elegant. And it seems that the more Italian years, the brighter her appearance. Women over 60 can not imagine their lives without heels and skirts. At the same time carefully monitor the harmony of shades. Each one picks up what really suits them.

Young people rarely use Instagram cosmetics. And a few layers of cosmetics can be seen only in those who are far over 50. It is standard if the elderly lady uses black shadows with sequins and bright blushes. And the tonal cream does apply more. Here the logic is simple: the older the Italian gets, the more she wants to live to the fullest. Therefore, there is no point in saving cosmetics.

His role is played by the fact that Italian men can not resist not to say compliments to another well-groomed lady. And in general, Italians love communication, know how to enjoy this process. Therefore, every woman strives to look good in order to deserve her share of praise from the local gentlemen.

Yes, this is the mentality of temperamental men in Italy. They love to tell their own stories to each other. And if you talk to a woman, then everything will be done to make her shine with a happy smile. It is no wonder that women of all ages blossom and smell here.

It seems that Italians have a lot to learn. Earlier we told the story of a woman who married an Italian and moved in with him. They also discovered the secrets of attractive Italian women.

Tags

See also

New and interesting