Lived in Italy for 5 years and learned to look younger, you just need to change the wardrobe

After forty, you realize that much of your life has never happened and will never happen again. Sometimes you shudder, looking in the mirror, because there is a clear image of your beloved mother. That doesn't make you optimistic.

But each of us somewhere heard that we were born to happy. Are you serious? But what about all this, and when to be happy now, if the struggle for life has taken away strength and beauty? The lives of our dear 50+ women have always been full of anxiety and hardship. But problems and misfortunes overtake everyone, regardless of country and level of wealth. At the same time, mature Italian women look fresh and younger. It’s not just about the size of your pension and the quality of your life. Then what?

Mature Italians Happy people are seen in different classes and nationalities. A woman is happy when she feels young and beautiful. Take a signorin from Italy. Mature Italian women are cheerful and confident even when they are over 70. After all, on average, their lives last up to 85 years. How do they do that?

But look at the average German or Italian. I will not say firsthand: they did not stand next to ours for innate beauty and femininity. Who knows why this happened. I am inclined to the theory that during the Inquisition all pretty girls got acquainted with the bonfires. There are no more beautiful women in the world. This is a proven and indisputable fact.

But the descendants of those Europeans who survived, feel great. At least it looks like that. They have the opportunity to live exclusively for their loved ones. Italian women dress expressively. Some love massive jewelry on their hands and leopard coloring in clothes. On the streets of Rome, I met old ladies with neon bangs, in patterned black tights.

There are other Italian women, they do not occupy a sense of style. Elegance is primarily expressed in behavior, posture, tone of voice, manner of movement, gait. An Italian friend of mine told me that even during World War II, when people were starving terribly, many Italians did not lose their elegance in manners and dress. Because it's their way of being, embedded in their genes.

So, how to change your life attitude and feel younger? Read carefully so you don’t miss anything important about how to become happier in adulthood with the help of clothes. Looked at by Italian women.

Advice
  1. Get your priorities right. Put yourself first. Self-esteem is expressed in quality clothing materials, and in the absence of any hint of brands.

Peels
  2. Boldly use bright accessories with calm colors of the main clothes. At the same time, make sure that harmony and refined simplicity are preserved.
  3. In cold weather, allow yourself to wear aristocratic hats or handkerchiefs instead of knit hats.

Peels
  4. Get out for coffee with your girlfriends or relatives. So there will be an occasion to take a breath from the bustle of everyday life, to bring yourself, and at the same time your thoughts, in order. Italians cannot live without it! A great alternative is to go to church. The tradition of dressing up for Sunday service, fortunately, is still alive.

Peels
  5. Replace once and for all a cheap plastic bag with a shopper or knitted eco-friendly bag. Even this little thing can transform your sense of self.

And most importantly, Italians celebrate life itself. Relaxing and enjoying life is their daily duty. And if you think that your personal happiness in marriage, we advise you to read about it here.

Tags

See also

New and interesting