I'm waiting for autumn for a juicy pumpkin, I'll tell you how to turn an ordinary casserole into a baked cream.

Casserole pumpkin It smells like peel and pumpkin. The cake is moderately sweet, tender, hearty, and most importantly useful. I'm waiting for autumn for a juicy pumpkin. Not casserole, but baked cream!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions pumpkin by Olga Matvey's recipe. True pumpkin eaters and even those who do not particularly like pumpkin will appreciate!

Pumpkin casserole in the oven Ingredients
  • 400g pumpkin
  • 80g semolina
  • 4 eggs
  • 3 tsp sugar
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder
  • 30g butter
  • 0.5 tsp cinnamon
  • peel
  • 3 tbsp granola
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. Wash the pumpkin, peel it and cut it in small pieces. Transfer the pumpkin into a pot of water and boil until soft under the closed lid. It takes about 7 minutes.

2. In a frying pan with a thick bottom on medium heat, roast the manka until golden. Don't forget to stir constantly. It takes about 2-3 minutes.

3. Dump the liquid off the finished pumpkin. Add the pumpkin to the pan again. Add salt, sugar and eggs. Hit it with a blender.

4. Add cinnamon, secine and baking powder. Rub the peel off the orange. Also add butter. Blender it again. The dough is liquid, like pancakes.

5. Put the dough on the fire and, stirring constantly, boil. It takes about 5 minutes. We need the manka to swell and absorb the liquid. The mass should be thick and uniform.

6. Add to the dough granola (this is sweet oatmeal on honey with dried fruits). If there is no granola, you can add ordinary oatmeal and raisins. Stir it. Put the mass in a baking form, covered with parchment paper. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for an hour.

7. Cut the cake only after it's cold. Bon appetit!

And to get acquainted with the recipe of pumpkin casserole in more detail, watch the video from the Olga Matvey culinary channel. All her recipes come out the first time and hurrah!

about:blank

Editorial advice I also suggest to learn how to make pumpkin candy. I drop in a mixture of starch and cocoa, serve guests instead of candy for tea!

Pumpkin casserole in the oven pleases all my household! Children enjoy eating.

If you wish, you can add this cake. bit. You can also try to make a similar casserole from zucchini, it will also be very tasty!

Tags

See also

New and interesting