Instructions for the preparation of an elegant pumpkin cheesecake

Pumpkin is an amazingly useful vegetable from which you can prepare stunning desserts, useful, beautiful and very tasty. There is something special in my arsenal of culinary finds. pumpkinOr, as my daughter calls it, fancy pumpkin cheesecake.

It is not difficult to prepare: a glass of porridge + a glass of cottage cheese = gentle, easy, fabulously tasty, there were no problems with the layers. I highly recommend eating a cake at a time. It's impossible to break away!

Pumpkin casserole today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. pumpkin casserole. Every autumn I get this recipe from a cookbook.

Ingredients for cottage cheese dough
  • 350g cottage cheese
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp sour cream
  • 3 tbsp starch
  • 1g vanillin
  • pinch

Pumpkin dough ingredients
  • 500g pumpkin
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp sour cream
  • 3 tbsp starch
  • pinch

Caramel ingredients
  • 200g pumpkin
  • 200g sugar
  • 150g of water

Preparation
  1. Wash, peel, and cut the pumpkin finely. Pour the pumpkin with boiling water and boil on average heat for 5 minutes.

2. To prepare cottage cheese dough in a convenient container, mix cottage cheese, eggs, sugar, starch, a pinch of salt and sour cream. If the cottage cheese is liquid, then sour cream can not be put. Stir everything with a spoon, and then whip the blender for about 2 minutes to a homogeneous mass.

3. The finished pumpkin is also whipped with a blender to a state of puree. In the crushed pumpkin add sugar, salt, eggs; keep whipping the blender. Add the starch and stir it up again.

4. Oil the baking mold. Pour the dough in turn: a spoonful of pumpkin dough, then in the middle pour a spoonful of cottage cheese (white) dough, then again in the middle - a spoon of pumpkin, and then cottage cheese. Continue until the whole form is full!

5. Put the casserole in a preheated to 180 degrees oven and bake for 20 minutes.

6. To prepare caramel, pour water into the pan, add sugar and boil this mixture. While the sugar and water boil, cut the pumpkin finely. Add the pumpkin to the pan and cook for another 5 minutes on high heat, stirring periodically. Ready caramel whip with a blender, and then cool in the freezer for 5 minutes.

7. Take the casserole out of the oven, pour pumpkin caramel and bake another 15-20 minutes until ready.

8. That's it, cheesecake ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you find out the recipe for pumpkin cookies "Smell of autumn". It would be ideal to serve such gingerbread for breakfast with a mug of milk.

If you want your kids to eat cottage cheese and pumpkin, bake them this casserole. This unusually tasty, healthy and beautiful cake will definitely appeal to everyone at home!

Pumpkin casserole in the oven turns out to be very bright, fragrant and nutritious. If you love pumpkin as much as we do, keep our simple recipe bookmarked and share it with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting