A great recipe for cheesecake, for which you will not need either condensed or flour, the oven does not need to warm up

I didn’t make cheesecakes before, because I found this dessert very difficult to make. You need to mess with the base, and with the cream part. Then all this business is baked correctly, and then also the lipstick on the top layer ideally you need to cook. And then I came into my life. cheesecake. A successful recipe completely changed my perception of this dessert. Sharing my find with you!

To make this cheesecake, you do not need to have any special skill in making desserts. The products are clear, and the recipe itself is quite simple. So you can safely arm yourself with kitchen utensils and try something new!

The ingredients
  • 240g sand cookie
  • 75g butter
  • 350g cream cheese
  • 400g chocolate-nut paste
  • 40g powdered sugar
  • 230ml fatty cream

Preparation
  1. First of all, prepare the base for cheesecake. To do this, you need to grind the sand cookie and then mix it with melted butter. A couple of cookies and a little bit of the best crumbs can be left for decoration, but this is optional.

YouTube

Put the crumb of cookies in the baking form, pre-placing parchment paper at the bottom. The recipe uses a shape of 20 centimeters in diameter.

2. Tamper the cookies to make a uniform layer. This is the basis for the future of cheesecake. Give her at least one hour to stabilize in the fridge.
  3. Now whip a blender cream cheese, powdered sugar and 250g of chocolate nut paste. It can be replaced with boiled condensed milk.

4. Separately whip to soft peaks of cream with a fat content of at least 35%. Then mix the cream and cream mass to a homogeneous state. Next, transfer the resulting mass to the basis of cookies.

5. Straighten the cream with a spoon and send the cheesecake to the refrigerator for stabilization for a few hours. It is best to keep the dessert cold all night.
  6. Before decorating, send dessert for 1 hour in the freezer. Then grill in a water bath or microwave the rest of the chocolate-nut paste and cut it with cheesecake. Give the pasta 15 minutes to cool in the fridge.
  7. Then, with a knife, gently disconnect the sides of the cheesecake from the shape and remove it. If there is still pasta, you can decorate the edges of cheesecake with it so that it flows beautifully on dessert. At the top of the edge, put a mound of sand crumb, and in the middle, lay out a whole cookie. Creamy cheesecake without baking is ready!

YouTube

Cheesecake without pastries with cookies: editorial advice The beauty of this cheesecake is that you can experiment with its supplement. For example, the finished dessert can be decorated to your taste. Summer is coming, which means that fruits and berries will be abundant. Try to put on top of the cheesecake fresh strawberries, blueberries and chocolate. It will be just as delicious and very elegant!

You can also add chocolate to the creamy mass if you like it. And with such cheesecake will be perfectly combined cookies "Oreo". By the way, from the cookies themselves, the basis for cheesecake is often prepared, and the fudge that binds the cookies is added to the cream mass. Fingers are good!

Tell me, do you like cheesecakes? If you have a recipe, it will be great to see it in the comments. I'll see you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting