Mama's collegiate of heaven, left us with a sister's home for an inheritance, a coward of it, a decision came to her

Inheritance of a house in the village It can provide an opportunity to enjoy nature and privacy away from the bustle of the city. Modern materials and technologies allow for relatively little money to turn even a problematic building into a comfortable housing that meets all modern standards.

From an economic point of view, refusing such a gift would not be the smartest thing to do. But we are not always ruled by money and profit. Morality, kindness and a sense of justice remain. Unfortunately, people around us are increasingly forgetting this. We hope that our history today will remind everyone that we should treat each other more sympathetic and gentler.

Despite the fact that my sister and I were always different, my mother still loved us equally. So before she passed away, she put us both in her inheritance. Divided all my property between me and Katherine. And this is despite the fact that I personally do not consider myself the best daughter. The reasons are good enough.

As a child, I tried to show my exclusivity. I did not do well in school and often ran away. I didn’t want to dress like everyone else, although the time was such that there was no other way. But I managed to sew dresses in a special way; add a bright scarf or other accent to my appearance. It must have been so bad. But I really liked it.

Now imagine that it was 40 or 45 years ago in a village that was not poor. And people were not as soft then as they are now. At that time, schoolgirls did not get away with such antics. So my parents were often forced to blush for me. But on the other hand, Katya, my sister, brought some balance between us. Excellent, activist and just smart. Many have asked her to channel my energy in the right direction. But it didn't work out.

We weren’t best friends with each other either. I loved running away from home, making friends with boys, going to the river. She always sat at textbooks, engaged in some extracurricular activities. She was a perfect little girl, just like a Soviet poster.

After school, the first thing I decided to do was go to the city. I wanted to know how they lived there. I said good-bye to my mom, listened to a lecture about what I was doing wrong. I cried. My sister even wished me luck. My mother and I didn’t see each other until three years later. I came with my fiancé to introduce everyone to him.

Then began a truly adult life. I was divorced, looking for myself. She got married a second time. It's good now. There are children. I learned not to argue with my mother and sister and came to them at least once every six months or a year. Katya remained in the village. She had an only husband, three children. And she was happy.

However, she was not the only one who was happy. I had several exhibitions in Europe: I chose the path of an artist. I realized that behind any talented lazy person there must be a reliable rear. So with my business husband, I didn't miss it. In general, we can say that by my fifties and ponytails, I was able to understand the rules of life a little.

And here's the bad news about mom. My husband and I arrived as soon as we found out. I helped with all the funeral expenses, tried to finally be Katya's sister. Although we are both grown-ups and not the closest women, tears poured into three streams. Well, that makes sense.

When it turned out that Mom left everything to the two of us, and evenly, I was uncomfortable. I have forgotten the house I grew up in. Katya remained in the village until the last. With her husband, kids and mom. At first I didn’t even believe what the notary said.

My husband said it was very good news. The city will expand, and land with real estate will only increase in price. Besides, the place isn't bad. But I couldn't even imagine doing that to my sister. She certainly lacks the stars from the sky. But the tongue does not turn away from him. And yet, the whole house went to her.

First of all, fighting with your sister over profits is low. Besides, she's been in this house longer than I have. Second, if we were to share the house, we would certainly sell it. That means there would be strangers living there. What else is this, if not betrayal?

1679-1978

So there was no point in thinking about anything. But Katya was sincere, without embellishment grateful to me. So I know for sure I did the right thing. I would like every family that has conflicts to resolve. Trust me, it's worth it. What does it mean to make a small profit if relatives live in resentment?

Tags

See also

New and interesting