Guests weighed a bunch of compliments when she served mousse cake for the birthday of her beloved

I make berry cheesecake without baking. Bake in the heat is a test! It’s very simple and it looks amazing. At first, they thought they had ordered cheesecake from a pastry shop, and I proudly said, “No, it’s me!”

And then there is his taste, he said. madly tenderIt just melts in your mouth. Fragrant, well, that's because it's 60 percent fresh berries and lemon peel with lemon juice. Sand dough (from cookies) is perfectly combined with a cream cheese base and a thin layer of jelly. I also recommend decorating everything with berries and mint leaves.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions blueberry cheesecake No baking. Summer dessert!

Berry cheesecake Ingredients for the Basis
  • 85g crackers or sand cookies
  • 40g butter

Cheesecake ingredients
  • 330g cream cheese
  • 110g cream
  • 80g powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 200g blueberries
  • 10g gelatin
  • 35 ml of water
  • 20g sugar
  • 0.5 lemon (peel and juice)

Berry jelly ingredients
  • 150g fresh berries
  • 150 ml of water
  • 5g gelatin
  • 20 ml of water
  • 15ml lemon juice
  • 10g sugar
  • 1 tsp thawed berries

Preparation
  1. Cookies shredded with a roller or blender into a crumb. Melt butter in the microwave or in a water bath. Pour the butter in the crumb and stir.

2. The baby is laid out on the bottom of the shape (16-20 centimeters in diameter), gently pressing your hands or glass to maximally tamp the future crust. Put the cookie crumbs in the fridge.

3. Put berries in the sautée (you can take both fresh and frozen), sugar. Rub the peel and squeeze the lemon juice. Cook on a small heat until the sugar dissolves. It is not necessary to bring to a boil.

4. Blow the berries with a blender and leave it to cool. Pour the gelatin with cold water and leave it to swell. Cream cheese is combined with powdered sugar (70 grams) and vanilla extract (can be replaced with vanilla sugar).

5. Strike it to uniformity. Also in a separate bowl whip cream with 10 grams of powdered sugar.

6. Slightly heat the gelatin and pair it with the berry puree. Blender it again. Add the resulting mass to the cream cheese and beat the mixer again. In two approaches, drive into the resulting mass of cream. It's a very gentle mass. Pour the cream on the crust and put it in the fridge.

7. Soak the gelatin in cold water and leave it to swell. Mix the water with lemon juice and sugar. Add some blueberry berries. Stir, remove the berries, pour gelatin. Put fresh berries on cheesecake, pour gelatin 2/3. Cover the top of the cheesecake with food film (in the joint) and put in the freezer for 10 minutes.

8. Get the berry. freezer cheesecake (and the time of the jelly will come) and share the remaining jelly. Put the cheesecake in the fridge for 5 hours until it freezes completely.

9. Ready dessert. decorate And mint leaves. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to prepare a natural dessert from the freezer, which is ready in just 2 minutes. No fat or extra calories!

Berry cheesecake according to this recipe can be cooked not only with blueberries. A friend of mine tried it with strawberries, and she says it's delicious, but I think it's amazing. raspberry It will also be delicious!

Despite the seeming complexity, this dessert is prepared easily and joyfully, and when you decorate cheesecake, you feel like a real artist. I highly recommend it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting