Almost flourless, pumpkin muffin, the recipe of which all colleagues asked for

Pumpkin with cottage cheese in the oven can play with bright colors of autumn, especially if you give these ingredients the shape of a cupcake. To bake this golden handsome on white-yogurtInstead of a sweetener, I often add honey, and I easily replace the usual wheat flour with corn with rice. It is not only delicious, but also safe for the figure!

This cupcake can be eaten or eaten for lunch. And if you bother with cream, then a truly festive delicacy for any celebration comes out!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions cheesecake. I'll bake it all autumn, it's not boring!

Pumpkin with cheese in the oven Ingredients
  • 300g pumpkin puree
  • 2 eggs
  • 5-6 tbsp flour
  • 200-250g cottage cheese
  • 5 tbsp of sugar (can be replaced with honey)
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 5 tbsp white yogurt
  • cinnamon, walnuts at will
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, beat eggs with cottage cheese and yogurt. Yogurt can be replaced with kefir or sour cream. Also add sugar or honey. You can taste honey. Well, get it all homogeneous.

2. Add flour, baking powder and salt. Flour can be taken as wheat and rice with corn in the proportion of 50 to 50. Stir again.

3. Bake the pumpkin in advance, and then break it with a blender to puree.

4. Pour the pumpkin puree into the dough. You can also add some cinnamon and walnuts if desired. Stir it all together.

5. Lubricate the muffin mold with vegetable oil, pour the dough and straighten. Bake the cupcake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40-45 minutes until ready. Check your readiness with a wooden stick.

6. Ready. pumpkincake You can sprinkle powdered sugar or lubricate the top with cream from mascarpone cheese all with the same powdered sugar. That's it, the fragrant sweet is ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to get acquainted with a selection of truly masterpiece autumn dishes from pumpkin. Guests laughed when she told them the recipe. I tried it and didn’t believe it was a pumpkin!

As you can see, pumpkin. cottage cheese can become exactly the dish that will decorate the gray autumn weekdays and raise the mood of relatives. The aroma of this pastry is so alluring that you won’t want to leave the kitchen. The recipe is excellent, I recommend it from the heart!

Tags

See also

New and interesting