Veduña told a powerful morning ritual, attracting good luck for the whole day

Special. luck It can help in a difficult life situation. There are times when things go wrong. It seems that there is a hopeless black stripe and there is no end in sight. We will give a couple of useful tips that will help stabilize the difficult course of life. You can reboot and sort yourself out.

This morning ritual is associated with the main source of human life. If water immediately came to your mind, then you are absolutely right. You will need to perform the ritual. cup. The amount of water should be such that you can drink it immediately. Residues of water are not allowed under any circumstances.

Peels The one that gives life Of course, the ritual should be properly prepared. It’s especially good to have it in front of someone. highlight. For example, interviews, meeting new people, business deals. If you know that in the morning you will need to perform a difficult but necessary task, then be sure to do such a business.

In the evening, prepare a glass of water, and drink it on an empty stomach. It is recommended not to delay with the ritual and drink vodka no later than 12:00. Otherwise, such an action will be of little use. In addition, before drinking water, you need to say important words. It is best to repeat them three times, whispering softly over water-glass.

“Mother water, water, you let me get drunk.” You let me wash. So give me, water, rivers of fortune, sea of fortune, and ocean of good. I close happiness with a key and wash it with water. Let it come to pass as I say. Amen. You need to drink water slowly, in small sips. Like enjoying the delicious nectar. Drink all the water or don’t pour too much. Do not leave or pour such water, otherwise the ritual will not work.

Properly programming yourself Morning is the crown of the day. Ask them if they want to be better, if they want to be better. By the way, which foot is better to get up from? Right or left? Can anything determine this factor? And the answer, of course, is there. Finding the foot that you need to confidently step on a new day will help our nose.

Pay attention to this. Which nostril breathes better? after waking up. If you are on the right, then you should get up from the right foot. The left leg is the left leg today. Those who practice yoga are well aware of such subtleties. It turns out that yoga brings the maximum benefit not only to the physical, but also to the spiritual essence.

Peels Morning Ritual for Luck And how else can you make the morning more positive and tune in productive-day? Try to give yourself at least an hour of free time. Of course, we are talking about larks. Because if a person does not like to get up early, then there is hardly anything that will make him reconsider his views. In your free time, you need to read your favorite book, do yoga or at least do a light exercise, drink delicious tea.

Peels will not be superfluous to get yourself a notebook of gratitude. On his pages you can write words of gratitude for everyone and everyone who is dear to you. So you'll thank the universe for giving you these people. For example, you can write: “Thank you to my dear husband for the years of a happy marriage.” “Thank you to the kids who chose me as their mother.” This not only sets a positive mood for the whole day, but also gives pleasant emotions. Be sure to try.

Tags

See also

New and interesting