Wash the floors in a witchy way to recover stolen luck

My grandmother said that fortune-telling They help with all the trouble. It was a ritual that had to be done every week. As a child, I did not understand why it was necessary and what magical words my grandmother said during the cleaning. However, I am still skeptical about this. However, times are such that you begin to believe in everything that can somehow brighten up your life.

In this article, I will tell you about the domestic conspiracies my grandmother used. Who knows, maybe one of them will help you catch your luck by the tail.

Grandma liked to call the house her abode. And it really was. In my grandmother’s apartment I felt very warm and comfortable. It was always shiny and fragrant. Grandma was a purity fan.

She also liked to host guests. But with them came different energy. And it wasn't always good. My grandmother believed that people visiting her abode were draining her energy. This means that you can lose luck or financial well-being.

To prevent this from happening, Grandma used house conspiracies for good luck. The essence of this ritual is to perform certain actions and say the right words. So, for example, you can return luck to the house by simply washing the floors correctly.

Wash the floors strictly in the direction from the corners to the center of the room. In the last place, it is important to wash the corridor, starting from the front door. The water with which you will wash the floors, pour exclusively into the toilet. This is for those who live in private homes and are used to pouring water on the street, for example.

While you're washing the floors, say these words out loud:

The barns, the corners, the wealth, come to me, stay in my house.
Do not leave him through my fault or someone else's.
Copy, accumulate, add money to the money.
My word, my house, my law. Really.

This ritual can be performed at any time of the day. The main thing is not to do this after sunset. There is also no reference to the phase of the moon. Do this when you realize that you and your home need it.

If you are experiencing financial difficulties, try to attract money into the house with the help of another conspiracy. To do this, scatter coins throughout the apartment and let them lie down for exactly a day. Then, make sure you have a new one (this is important). And say at the same time: "I sweep money - I welcome wealth, I will be rich and all in gold."

For the next 3 days, the money should be stored in the left corner of the room where you usually store all your cash savings. If you keep money in the bank, then focus on the precious things in the house. Like gold jewelry.

When 3 days pass, put all the change in the jar and cover it with a sealed lid. It can be buried or simply stored in the apartment. But under no circumstances should it be opened. If you break a jar, you could be in financial trouble. Be careful!

If this topic is close to you, I advise you to read an article by my colleague Anastasia Chubar about Vanga’s plots. You will find all the information through the link. It will also not be superfluous to learn about the various signs associated with money. For example, did you know that banknotes and coins are best carried in red wallets? Turns out it attracts wealth and luck!

That's all the wisdom for today! I hope these conspiracies will help you bring stability back into your life!

Tags

See also

New and interesting