Do you know how to accept gifts of fate

Positive psychology says: good fortune to attract to his side. How to make Nam more often carried? Explains psychologist Philip Gabie, Professor of psychology of the Higher school of Commerce, author of books "Praise success" and "Praise to optimism", one of the pioneers of positive psychology in France.

Luck is the object of desire, and the subject of prejudice. So, it is believed that there are two types of the lucky ones: those who "collect" favorable cases simply because they were born under a lucky star, and those to whom fell the gift from the sky (lottery winnings, fateful meeting, the inexplicable cure...

Psychologist Philip Gabie believes that this postulate needs to be supplemented, otherwise we will remain in the framework of magic and fatalism. "Indeed, random luck occurs, but there is another kind of luck that can "push" and cultivate, and such a success is available to all". This approach is consistent with the views of Richard Wiseman, a psychologist from the British Hertfordshire University, an expert on the "luck factor". The study of hundreds of successful people has allowed him to establish that there are two kinds of luck: passive (win the Lotto) and psychological, which occurs as a result of arbitrary decisions, the formulation of a personal position. His other discovery is that the luck of the second kind may be resumed, and why the psychologist calls it "lasting luck". QUIZ: do you Know how to accept the gifts and he And the other kind of luck has five constituents, says Weisman: timely meeting (the right person at the right time), the key information is caught by the way, openness (the ability to purchase positive experiences), the unexpected request and the fateful event that disrupts normal life. "To extend good luck, – says Philip Gabie, you need to prepare the soil in which the grain opportunities to develop and strengthen". This is possible only if we can learn the following four settings. 1. To PUT the PROBLEM "To generator luck is earned, it needs to be programmed and adjusted depending on the chosen direction, – says the psychologist. – Then he will give meaning to the events that happen to us, and "generate" good luck: it is our goal that provide the generator will allow us to detect." Canadian psychologist albert bandura, known for his concept of self-efficacy, wrote almost 30 years ago: "Our human nature is partly guided by the choices of personal values and standards that we do. Mechanisms of what we see our value as a person, partly determine the impact of our meetings at the direction of our social development." So, if not in advance clear intentions, and no long good luck. This does not mean that we should start with detailed planning of the project. Rather, it is to identify their desires, to feel what direction I would like to develop their lives, how to invest in it sense. Positive intention is the quintessence of the vital desires, and to determine them, you need to understand what gives us a sense of flourishing that could be the driving force of all life. "What speaks in me? I need what I want?" These are the questions that will form the basis of our success. Then everyone will have to specify your expectations, give flesh to their intentions: to keep a journal, to education, to meet with those whose desires are similar to ours. 2. To open to the WORLD It means internally to be ready to see new, possible to perceive what is happening around us. "This is a common setting for care and constant vigilance that allows us to capture interesting information, instantly see the prospect of a new acquaintance, to direct energy in a particular direction. Thus we repeatedly increase our chances, regardless, do we consider ourselves involved in the emergence of these opportunities or not." Making from time to time pause to disconnect, we allow to run our intuition and free from the power of opponents of a good – luck routine and automatic way of thinking. 3. To USE the failure of "The fortunate are not immune from the blows of fate or an unexpected trouble, but they are able to effectively and with long term result to work through our failures – continues psychologist. Not surrendering to the will of anger, sadness or rancor, they are looking for the reasons of failure to find the correct assessment, given the circumstances, and, finally, expose the failure of the "recyclable". For a start, they separated the accidental or inevitable from what they do (even partly) responsible. "They may also, paradoxically, to discover in the heart of the failure of embryos luck, because almost always it could be worse." Finally, they ask the only relevant in this situation the question: what can I learn from this trouble? Or, in other words, how and under what conditions I will be able to convert it into something positive? How was I supposed to do now, to wrap it in their favor? What I learned from this event? How can I use it as a way to meet new people, gain new information, discover new worlds? The last stage of "processing" becomes "restart" generator chance, so he was able now to open new doors, find other ways. A new business, renew relationships with old friends, make and send invitations, gather information on exciting of us... Everyone will have to find a way to let a fresh breeze in his world and add to your luck new ingredients, whatever they are called – a timely meeting, key information new world, unexpected request... 4. BECOME the MASCOT FOR the OTHER "Luck – other", – says Philippe Gabie. The larger our network of personal contacts, the more those with whom we are familiar, the greater the likelihood that we would happen to be a happy occasion. Richard Wiseman says: lucky people "tend to expect their relationships with others will be fruitful." Provided, of course, that in relationships, we manifest generosity, attention to another and provide services free of charge, otherwise experience are reduced to selfish and self-centered updating the contact list. That's why in addition to relations as such we need the energy of giving yourself otherwise, the basis for the long luck lay not succeed. This means that we must become for the other talismans to bring them good luck. "Love, knowledge and luck have something in common: they are designed to continuously circulate in the community, to connect people and create human values, – says the psychologist. – To bring good luck to others enough to give them time and attention, be ready to listen to them. To inform the other person important information to reveal to him a new field of opportunities, but also to be close in case of failure to help turn it into a chance to change for the better." Showing sympathy and solidarity, we not only provide a supply of future success, but also fill life with meaning and depth, refuting the infamous Maxim "Man is a wolf". published by P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.transurfing-real.ru/2015/02/blog-post_26.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting