Immigrants moved into the next apartment, I began to look at them and came up with something.

Life often doesn’t turn out as you expect. When you're young, you think you have endless time. But time flies too fast. Before you have time to look back, youth has faded away, and you are alone in this fuss. The heroine of our history is a lonely grandmother Vera. She was just in that situation.

Today's edition. "Site" sharing her story with you. The wise grandmother needed advice.

When I was young, I could not imagine that I would spend my old age like this. To be honest, I was very beautiful. I had a lot of fans and boyfriends. Everyone came to me with expensive gifts, showered with compliments. At the time, I thought it was stupid to get married and pick one date when the choice was so great. I liked the attention and didn’t like the routine.

Of those close to me, I only had a grandmother. She raised me, believed in my dream and raised money to study. I used her investments to the maximum. She studied, got a good job. And lived for pleasure. I was in no hurry to get married, looking for myself. When I got married, my life immediately faded. Added a routine that dragged into its swamp.

My husband was a wonderful man, loved me incredibly. At one time, we both made good money, saved money and bought an apartment. About a year later, my husband started talking about having a baby. I almost agreed, but I realized it wasn’t what I wanted. We talked, I was honest. He was upset and said we wanted different things out of life. So we broke up. But as a sign of his love, he left me an apartment.

Sudden old age carried me away again by the whirlwind of free life. I liked not to worry about anything. I never married again after that. Perhaps the person suitable and did not find or just subconsciously did not want it. A lot of kids are under 40, but I never wanted them. And one day I found myself not a young and free woman, but a single grandmother.

To be honest, this outcome does not bother me. I like living like this. However, I began to wonder who would get my apartment after I was gone. And I recently came up with a plan. I don’t know how rational he is.

A couple of months ago, a family moved into a neighboring apartment. I didn't know who they were. But one day I got a chance to meet you. One day I was coming back from the store with my bags, and they were just approaching the entrance. Seeing me, the man offered to help carry the bags. The elevator in the house did not work, and the man kindly took my shopping to the 5th floor. He kept saying there was no need to thank him. I decided to invite him and his wife for tea.
They agreed, so I learned their story. It turns out that they are from the Kharkiv region. Their house was destroyed, so they ended up here. Before the war, they had just finished renovating their new apartment, and now they're starting from scratch again. They rent this apartment until they make plans. So we started to communicate. They often help me. The bags will be carried, the doors will be held. People often ask about health.

I began to look at them and realized that they are good and hardworking people. And that couple is beautiful. People have been married for more than 10 years, and everyone is holding hands. Their daughter is lovely. That's how they got me. So I thought maybe I could sign this apartment for them? I have lived my whole life for myself, and I will do something good for others. Especially with such wonderful people.

I don't know, maybe I'm out of my mind. But I still think it's a great idea. Can you tell me something? Should we do that?

We think the idea is really not bad. You just need to make sure that everything is legal and protects the interests of your grandmother. There is nothing wrong with a single grandmother helping people who are in a terrible situation. You will take your possessions to the next world. What do you think about that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting