Last week I wrote a will, I will leave all the property to my youngest son, but I will not tell the children anything, then they will find out.

Yeah, if you look into it, testament It is personal and completely voluntary. A man can name anyone as his heir. But everyone's interested in motives. Especially when it comes to the closest people. Why do some get everything and others get only small crumbs?

Psychology is often involved in this. Some of the relatives like it more, and some less. Even between children, there is sometimes a sign of inequality. Though, it would seem, how is this even possible? Especially if they have the same financial resources. Mothers are more loyal to sons than to daughters. But that's not what our story is about.

Inheritance Will – Hello, Kom, how are you doing? How are you?
- Hello, nothing. I don't cough, thank God. Why are you so funny, winning the lottery?
- No way. Just sorted out the case, made a will. It seems like it takes so much time.

Zinaida was one of those energetic and penetrating women who “will stop the horse at a jump.” And everything. She loved her work in the dining room, which then retrained in a pretty good cafe. I gave this case most of my life. She found the strength to separate from her husband and raise two sons.

To be honest, not all men, especially after forty and fifty, are able to cope with such a wayward woman. At this age, they already want peace, more time to devote to their hobby or car. But to every day a quarrel, then a romantic mood is sorry. But Zinaida Vasilievna could not without passions. Energy and emotions took their toll.

Now this. A year later, the woman will turn 63, and she will not calm down. She went to the notary, spent time, money and made a will. It would seem that there is something to leave: an apartment-Khrushchevka and a little household rubbish. Zina knew how to save and save money, but now it was not necessary, children are adults. So she rushed around the city on free transport. Walked, breathed fresh air, admired the city.

- Kum, you know, he saw me thinking I had the wrong door. Said it was too early for me to decide. But I'm persistent.
- Yeah, everybody knows that. You better tell me who you put in there? Is there anyone else besides the kids?
- No, just them. I don't have anyone else anyway.
- Well, Zin. Without a will, they would share everything equally. I wasted my time with a lawyer.
- "This one" is called a notary. I did the right thing, I don’t want to split it in half. The youngest will get the bigger half. Let Dimka have some patience. Senior, he won't lose.
- How can it be, Zina? Why not evenly? Do you like one son more?

In fact, the reason was not in love with his sons. Zinaida Vasilievna loved them equally much. She thought for a long time how to take such a serious step. And finally, I decided. Each of her sons already had a child, so Zina's grandmother often visited them. Sitting with grandchildren is a real pleasure.

That the younger Andrey, that the older Dmitry - both felt good in terms of finances. Not millionaires, but at home there is always something to set on the table, good repairs and prospects. My mother never complained about anything. Sometimes they even helped financially. It was different.

Since my grandmother sometimes came to babysit her grandchildren, she often communicated with her daughters-in-law. And here Andryukhin’s wife always met her mother-in-law with a smile on her face. I gave her some tea and some candy. I have always had a lot of topics to talk about. Sometimes Zinaida saw that the apartment was not too clean, and the table for her son was not set, but she knew that her daughter-in-law was still young, she would slowly learn everything. I didn’t pay attention to all sorts of small things.

But Dima's wife was from another test. Always gloomy, cold. She could have made tea for her mother-in-law, but only after you asked her. Untalking, constantly dissatisfied with something. She is older than Dmitry in age, but it seems that even her mother-in-law is older, too. Always washing, cooking. What kind of energy does this food have? An unpleasant person, in general. So Zinaida decided to use his property in justice. That is, according to her personal understanding. The inheritance is not only for the sons, but also for their families. It seems fair.

- It's my business, why I think so. Everything was done right there. Just keep your mouth shut. Dimka and Andriukha will know everything when the time comes. I don't need that nerve right now. Oh, we gotta go to the market. I was hanging out with you, for God's sake. All right, tell your wife hi, maybe I'll come visit soon. Bye!

Tags

See also

New and interesting