She gave her daughter-in-law a beautiful dress, and she hung it on a garbage can.

People tend to think that everything they do is always right. It does not even come to mind that some actions may be completely distant to others. And when others suddenly make it clear, the former are offended. How is that? I have the best intentions! It's an ugly dress. This is the symbol of our history.

We usually retell stories from one person, which we think can lead to biased conclusions. But this time we have two opinions. Editorial "Site" I think it is possible to better understand the issue. And draw conclusions. I wonder which side you'll support?

We have two women here, a mother-in-law and a daughter-in-law. As is often the case, there is no agreement between them. Which one of them pulls the blanket more, let’s try to figure it out together. Let's start with your mother-in-law! The elders are always respect.

She made a will “Not lazy and went to the notary, made a will.” Don't think you split it in half! Almost everything. And let the elder think about why he got involved with such a girl. Neither he nor she deserved anything from me! The youngest wife is a beautiful one! This one always shows me her teeth!

How long they've been together, I can't understand why she didn't like me. Never said a bad word to her! On the contrary, always tried to support. But she'll always show me that I'm not welcome in their family. The first time I'll cook something, I'll bring them something to drink, and she snorts, saying we don't eat this. Why don't we eat?

And in general, communication is like that. We don’t watch it, we don’t like it, we don’t like it. I don't know, a princess or something? That's not the youngest. And she will say thank you, and she will gladly leave her grandchildren, the cutlets I have learned to cook are now even better. Smile always calls me mom. Very good girl!

I decided to appease the elder. Maybe you really did something wrong? Bought her. most beautiful dressWhat I found, dear, by the way, and gave. She took it reluctantly. Then a few days later I see something familiar hanging on the trash can. Coming closer, ba! So this is my gift dress! That's why the youngest is. And let the elder think where he got such a fool!

We know that the mother-in-law made an inheritance on the younger brother of her husband. Well, that's her choice, no one will curse. If that's your decision, then let it. The youngest is still her favorite. She always gives them expensive gifts, but somehow she brought me a dress. My little brother. tricksterPlaying on her feelings, and I can't. I feel unfair.

I can't say it's bad or anything like that. Just wayward and unprincipled in relation to her ideas, everything must be, as she says. At first I was so intrusive that I sometimes had difficulty restraining myself. I understand, mother, care and all that. But I also have parents, for some reason they do not consider it necessary to dictate their own rules.

That's the dress. You should look at him. I don't know where she got it from. Maybe it's old, maybe it'll be, maybe it'll buy it. It's ugly, it's tasteless. How did she imagine I would wear it? In general, it is uncomfortable to refuse, it is shameful to give someone a gift. I trashed it. I thought someone would take it, but it's so "luxurious" that even the poor didn't get it.

And then she came back and saw it. He's hysterical.. I didn't explain anything to her. Maybe I need more respect, but I can't do that. My husband is calm and supports me. We'll get over it. Like I said, I have parents too. I wish my mother-in-law didn’t love me, what does that have to do with her? He's poking him with that dress now. As if the inheritance wasn't enough!

On the one hand, the daughter-in-law can be understood. Whatever it is, your family is your statute and your life. Even the closest relatives have nothing to do with their advice. Unless, of course, something extraordinary happens. On the other hand, the mother-in-law can understand. There she is. Who do you think is right? Who do you think is acting unfairly?

It's an ugly dress. It's not my fault. For everything that happens, only people and no one else are responsible. Isn't that right? Read our next article on how to befriend relatives so that there are as few conflicts as possible. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting