At 44, she realized that she was pregnant, but her relatives took the news with hostility.

Have you ever experienced family selfishness? This is when the egoist manifests himself not only in society, but also within the family. What am I talking about? This is most often seen in the family. You don't snort in public, there are a lot of selfish people! Here, please! Everything's fine. Even pregnancy-reaction.

It would seem that this happy news can affect the feelings of relatives, except in the expression of delight. Ahn no! Quite the opposite happens. We will tell you briefly about this. I wonder if you'll support your favorite editorial. "Site" Or will you hold your opinion?

Reaction to pregnancy: My life was not like other women. All my friends, classmates and colleagues have had children for a long time, and only I was engaged in building a career. That must be the case. I don't have Rodney, so I had to support myself solely by relying on them. own.

When I realized that all the money can not earn, and at least become a wife I still want, I began to look in this direction. As a result, there was a man who at the time of acquaintance was already over fifty. He already has his own. adultAnd they weren't very happy when their father started paying attention to me.

However, we didn’t care, and we got carried away with each other. I saw him as a strong support, even though he was well provided for himself, and he saw me as a real fighting friend, even though I was almost 13 years younger than him. In the end, we began to live together, and later we signed: with a wedding, wedding and observance of all traditions.

By that time, my husband’s children were humbled, but I still keep my distance from them. My husband understands me and thinks I am doing wisely. After all, they have an adequate mother, whom we also know. In short, we live our lives and our children live theirs. The eldest son decided to get married.

The girl is beautiful, but it is very clear that she is getting married. Sure, my husband. prominentMy son grew up rich. There's a car and an apartment. In general, the girl immediately set herself the mistress of life and began to dictate conditions. After meeting her, she decided that I was not the legal wife of the father of his son, but some kind of fornicator, a man.

However, I did not pay any attention to this, because I have absolutely no time to understand the behavior patterns of modern youth. Let him think what he wants. In fact, it started to annoy my husband. The son fell under the influence of this girl and supports her in everything. A legitimate wife!

Reaction to pregnancy Up to the fact that she began to demand a new car from her son. Like, how is that? All her friends are on wheels, only she's on foot. But they are. affairs. I did not quarrel with her, treated her exactly and offered to work for my firm. To save up for my car. She seemed to like the idea and my men sighed calmly for a while.

Although she still looked down on me, I decided that a little work would do her good. She, however, was not particularly able to work, more flirting with guys. I got away from it all when found out she was pregnant.. Of course I wasn't expecting. My husband is so shocked. He'll be over 60 when he goes to school. But it's such a joy for us!

My daughter-in-law, when she found out that I was pregnant, started a formal tantrum. It’s time to think about your grandchildren and not get pregnant at that age. I was in the firm when I was not there. To be honest, I really wanted to check the strength of her hair, but held back. She just told her husband what happened.

He listened to it all with surprise and said, well, what a scoundrel! I've already decided how to live for you and me! Lives on everything ready, in fact, It's nothing.That's how he behaves. On the same day, the son was called to talk, and then the daughter-in-law herself. She never understood why she needed to apologize to me. I can insist, and she will disappear from this family. I don't know if it's worth it. ?

We are on the side of the pregnant woman. At least simply because no one has the right to decide for her at what age to become a mother and whether to become at all. As for rude behavior, it is most likely a complex. Everyone wants to gain more, assert themselves at the expense of others and influence events. So the daughter-in-law in this case classic.

Pregnancy response Maybe different. But nothing should overshadow the joy of a woman who has long dreamed of becoming a mother. Read our article on why women are afraid to give birth at forty-five, so as not to look ridiculous. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting