What to do if the husband’s brother is bequeathed most of the inheritance

Legacy. This question always worries those involved, because everyone expects a decision in their favor. Yes, the world is quite mercantile and without these thoughts about inheritance can not do. Some even make plans. No, of course, there are people who are loyal to this, they say, it will be as it will be. But we always hear other stories. Our theme today is testament.

Editorial "Site" Not that he shares the cry of the soul, which comes from one of the subscribers, but can not pass by. Because injustice is always like shower, which rolls over suddenly. Is there one in this case? The question is, of course, controversial.

I have no doubt that now I will be convicted, but I am very sorry for my husband. Yesterday his mother gathered the whole family: grandchildren, children, daughters-in-law – all from small to large, to voice their will. There was no limit to our surprise. Injustice, that's what I felt.

Glafira Petrovna distributed it like this: three-bedroom My youngest son, my oldest son, my husband, I have some trinkets, other relatives are different. Who watches, who has some stock, who has technology. Everyone was a little confused.

Especially me. Why such a separation? When they all parted, Lena went to Glafira Petrovna and asked, like, mother, why did you decide to divide everything like this? Of course, this is your decision, I agree with it. But I think that could have been done differently? Will you tell me why you decided to do this?

And my mom told him this. Like, all the time, they, the parents, spent more time on him, Leonid, because they hoped that he would make a real one. diplomatwho will live and work in another country. But it didn't work out. They took an active part in personal life, arranged a wedding for Leonid.

In general, while they had the resource, they invested it in the elder, and the younger, Julian, did not receive attention. They think that's why he has so many failures. And the institute quit, and did not become an outstanding athlete, although he was close to it. While the parents were fiddling with the grandson of the eldest, the youngest married the first girl.

And then, you took the apartment on payment, you have lodgingJulian lives with his wife, around the neck of her parents. She's on maternity leave and she's working because she has a higher salary. They will not be able to buy housing, just not pull. Poor as church mice.

I don't know why I'm writing this. I just feel unfair. I'd rather give everything to the orphanage, it wouldn't be so hurtful. What does Leonid say? The will can't be changed. I look at him and it hurts me. It's just a shame. I don’t even want to talk to Glafira Petrovna after that.

It is not for us to judge Glafir Petrovna. On the one hand, maybe it was really necessary to bet on the older, more punchy, and the younger one should be given a chance to get out on his own. Maybe he did the right thing because he did it. mother-heart It tells you. Write in the comments what you think about this.

Will to children - difficult question. We only want the best for them. But the children themselves can perceive things very differently. Especially if they have grown up and live on their own. We suggest you go through this link to find out why children tend to blame their parents for their failures. And thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting