The story of the grandmother who lied to her granddaughter about the will to make sure the purity of her intentions

Old people are wise and beautiful. At least because they have gained experience. Whatever it is. But with age, distrust can grow. It is increasingly difficult to believe people in their pure and unselfish impulse – how many of these mistakes have been made? The greatest danger may come from close relatives. That's why. grandmother-care Your grandmother may seem suspicious.

Editorial "Site" I also heard about all sorts of sad stories, when older people prescribed people who promised help, and as a result they ended up on the street. It's something karmically bad. It's incredible that this can be done by conscious people. If that kind of thing scares us, what about grandmothers? So they give us exams.

Nastin’s grandmother’s care was also frightened by such stories. And Nastya was the only person who visited her grandmother with enviable regularity. It so happened that constantly busy parents often left the baby with Valentina Vladimirovna, especially when it was necessary to go somewhere.

Nastya’s older brother was in a more privileged position, he was very loved and encouraged in his family. However, Nastya paid little attention to this, because from early childhood she showed independence, and after growing up, she decided to build her life without relying on relatives.

She chose a profession, studied, lived in a dormitory, then got a job and now rented an apartment. Not to say that her life was simple and easy, but she coped and did not ask anyone for help. She sometimes visited her parents, the relationship with her brother was difficult, and the only person who was closest to everyone else was Valya’s grandmother.

Caring for grandmother Valya Nastya tried to visit her grandmother weekendlySometimes, after work, I ran, well, I worked nearby. That day Valentina Vladimirovna seemed blacker than the cloud, the mood was clearly not very, but Nastya, as always, hugged her grandmother and asked what was better to do - chops or patties. I used to think the old lady had a tough personality.

Grandma Valya did not even say hello and burped to make patties and best of all steam. And then I asked her why Nastya had come to her often. Did you have your eye on her apartment? “Grandma, what are you doing?” she was surprised. - What apartment? Sit down over there and sweep it up.”

Valentina Vladimirovna watched incredulously as Nastya sporadically cleans the rooms. The girl could see that she had screwed herself up and was now sitting, not knowing how to fake her granddaughter. But Nastya did not show her sight and already moved to the kitchen to put the cutlets in the multicooker. "Grandma, will you have tea?" I chocolate-oil I brought you your favorite!

Grandma Valya stared at the kitchen and said: “You know what, Nastyukha?” I gave my apartment to your brother. Are you gonna keep doing that? Watch me? What are you gonna do now? You won't get anything! Nastya sneezed, putting the kettle on the stove: "Well, good health! Why do I need your apartment? I need you, Grandma. You watched me as a kid, now it's my turn. And with the apartment, do what you want.” And I started spreading chocolate butter on the bar.

"That's the truth! Find a husband with a living space! Does your brother have to take the bride somewhere? They won't kick their parents out, will they? Nastya grinned: "Grandma, enough already." What are you doing with your apartment? It's not for her that I come to you. That's not good enough. Let's drink tea! What is going on in your favorite series? There's no way I can get to him. By the way, it's cold. Tomorrow after work I will bring you a new blanket.”

We didn’t talk about the apartment that day. A few days later, her brother called her surprised. I answered. I listened to an angry tirade that she had deceived my grandmother to sign an apartment for her, Nastya, and that he would not forgive her now. I had not finished the conversation before my mother called. Same question about the apartment. Nastya said that she did not know about anything, and stopped talking.

"Grandma!" she said seriously when she came to Valentina Vladimirovna next time. Tell me, what is going on with your apartment? I have a lawyer I know, if there is any confusion, he will help to understand. Yesterday, my brother called and said that you had registered the apartment for me. My mom says the same thing. You want to tell me something? ?

The test from Vali's grandmother and Valya's grandmother told. It turned out that she heard from the neighbors different stories about how close relatives Under the pretext of care, they are prescribed in apartments, and then various vile stories occur. Valentina Vladimirovna decided to test theirs and see what can expect her. She did it this way: she told her two grandchildren that she had signed the apartment to another.

Nastya that she wrote to her brother, and to her brother that Nastya wrote. We already know the reaction to this news, but grandson He didn't behave well. He cursed Valentina Vladimirovna and slammed the door with scandal, saying that he did not want to know her anymore. In short, did not leave Valentina Vladimirovna a shadow of doubt. Nastya only opened her mouth when her grandmother told her all this.

She refused to move in with her grandmother, even though it is now her apartment. “Maybe later, Grandma, until I want to embarrass you.” And for this Valentina Vladimirovna was also grateful to her, as she was used to peace and quiet. An active Nastya with her hurricane temperament would also be constrained. So we agreed to leave everything as it is. This is a test from Grandma.

In any situation, you must first of all remain a person, do not think only about yourself and your interests. Grandmas are people too! Be sure to write in the comments what you think about this and whether Grandma Valya acted fairly. Perhaps you have similar stories, then surely share them in the community - it will be useful for everyone!

Taking care of grandma They don’t always inherit an apartment. Just think that someday you'll get to the point where you need help. Do you remember what you did and what you did? From us, informative material on a similar topic. How a grandmother can help her grandson. We wish you a good mood!

Tags

See also

New and interesting