Children brought to the handle because of the division of inheritance, I look like an aunt

Division of inheritance Often brings numerous disputes and scandals. It was lucky if the children agreed in a timely manner and shared everything without quarrels. But sometimes things get stuck. And finding a way out of them is very difficult. The saddest thing is older parents. Their hearts sometimes break between two children. But adult heirs do not pay any attention to this.

The family of Olga and Andrey broke up quickly. No matter how sorry the young woman of her husband, but he could not be saved. Andrey fell asleep with a bottle somewhere on the street. Olga looked for him, brought him home, soaped him, put him to bed. She sincerely hoped that her love would eventually correct her husband’s destructive habit. But no. Such thoughts were nothing more than a mistake of youth.

Although Ole deserves credit. The woman worked to the last to pull the family and pay off the debts of her husband. Even when I found out I was pregnant. Andrew was not pleased with this event at all. And when he dared to raise his hand on the defenseless Olya, she immediately left.

To accept the young fugitive agreed only old grandmother Oli. Her parents went on principle and did not help her. "What did you think before?" her mother shouted at her. “I told you, you should have listened to the elders. I wouldn’t have to be so embarrassed now, said my father. But Grandma Nina could not come to terms with this decision of her son and daughter-in-law. She took her granddaughter into her apartment and promised that in the future the accommodation would remain for Oli and her children.

Why children? Already being a lodger with her grandmother, Olya found out that she was waiting for two children at once. The young woman cried so much, not knowing what lay ahead. Without a husband and with two children. But my beloved grandmother is on time. put up a reliable shoulder. She helped her granddaughter as best she could. Although her age was already decent, she never hinted that it was difficult for her.

Olya worked day and night. She managed to get a correspondence education while Nina was sitting with twins Lisa and Nikita. The young woman simply did not have time for personal life, although the ex-husband from time to time converged in Olga with an offer to reconcile. “No forgiveness for him. You've had enough. But you don't have to stay in girls either. You will meet your happiness, do not lose heart, the wise grandmother advised.

Support and support Olga soul did not want in his grandmother Nina. I knew that the life of an elderly woman was not eternal. My grandmother even joked about it and asked me not to hang up. “You are no longer the weeping little girl I took in. As difficult as it may be, you can do it without me. These words are forever in Oli’s memory. She remembered them even years later, after the departure of her dearest woman.

I was glad that the children grew up independent and not capricious. Mothers helped as best they could. The characters were too different, but when they were small, they did everything together. Ole liked to look at her children. She hoped that they would be a reliable support and support for each other. But on the other hand, Olya saw that Lisa had a fatherly character. And that really scared her.

Unfortunately, the division of the inheritance is not as it happened as Olga wanted. Her daughter Lisa wanted Nina's grandmother's apartment for herself. “This is not your apartment. You didn't deserve it. Just left my dad and warmed up. He, too, is entitled to his corner in old age. I want to share this place. I want to put my dad in here. Let your beloved Nikita keep you, Lisa shouted to surprised relatives.

The quarrels of the children brought Olga to a nervous breakdown. The son defended his mother and said that there would never be even the spirit of this terrible man, her ex-husband, in her apartment. But the wayward and hot-tempered Lisa was not to be appeased by this. “If I have to, I will live out of this house for both of you. The ungrateful, his daughter sizzled and left. Olga never understood how to get out of this situation. There was a great lack of Nina’s advice. The woman decided to let the situation take its course. She took her son’s side and will support him for the rest of his life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting