Instructions for cooking cottage cheese casserole with pumpkin

With the onset of the new cold season, it is especially important to monitor your health. Pumpkin will help us stock up on vitamins in anticipation of winter, especially if it is in combination with cottage cheese, the benefits of which should not be mentioned.

Casserole of cottage cheese Pumpkin and raisins are the best thing to cook for breakfast in the autumn. The pastry is fragrant and very tasty. And even if your children do not like pumpkins very much, be sure that they will weave this casserole by both cheeks!

It can be served along with sour cream, honey, condensed milk or apricot jam.

Pumpkin with cheese Today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. cheesecake. It's impossible to break away!

The ingredients
  • 500g pumpkin
  • 3 tbsp semolina
  • 300g cottage cheese
  • 2 eggs
  • 6 tbsp sugar
  • 2 tsp butter
  • 50g raisins

Preparation
  1. Wash the pumpkin, peel it and cut it in small pieces.

2. The tray is covered with baking paper, add some vegetable oil to the bottom, and then put the pieces of pumpkin. Bake the pumpkin in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40 minutes.

3. Sprinkle baked pumpkin in a bowl of blender, add 1.5 tablespoons of semolina, 3 tablespoons of sugar. Beat everything to a homogeneous mass, then add 1 egg and beat again. Leave the pumpkin mixture to infuse for 20 minutes so that the manca begins to swell.

4. In a convenient container, combine the remaining sugar and mancu. Add butter, washed raisins, egg and cottage cheese. Stir everything well with a fork until uniform.

5. Cover the bottom and sides of the form for baking (I have a diameter of 22 centimeters) with parchment paper. At the bottom of the form, pour pumpkin dough - about 3 tablespoons. The second layer is cottage cheese, level it with a fork. Then pumpkin again. Keep going until the dough runs out. The last layer should be curd.

6. Bake the casserole in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40-50 minutes. 58455555

7. Get the finished casserole out of the oven, remove the metal shape ring, parchment paper, and turn the cake over to a plate with a wooden spatula. Remove the bottom of the mold and parchment paper. Put powdered sugar on top of the casserole.

8. That's it, "Sweet September" casserole ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice I also suggest you find out an interesting recipe for the cake "Sudaryna" with pumpkin and condensed. At any home party, this cake won't let you rest! I don’t even have time to sit down at the table, as guests ask for another piece of “Sudaryna”. It cooks quickly, eats even faster, causes dependence.

Every autumn I get a treasured one. cookbook. "Sweet September" is eaten at a time! The casserole turns out to be very tender in taste, literally melts in the mouth.

Tags

See also

New and interesting