Bukovel

NG happened to meet in Bukovel, Ukraine, not far from Ivano-Frankivsk (Google will show more).
It all started with the train, but there are pictures of common and obscene. So - bus, carrying us from the station to Buka.
Fotkal the ski boot, what I regret. SLR passes deeper and ... well, do not talk about it.
Will 46 ph. It would not break.

View

We arrived. Frowning somehow ...

Rotate 90 degrees. Look around.

Mountain sweats, dry forest. Even the sky seemed. We eat, better.

Arbour

Left catering establishments with the attributes of Ukrainian life on the walls. Dinner on the belly in the range of 30-40 dollars per person.

Centre. Lift. Some restaurant smokes.

Left to major restaurant, supermarket with prices right of + 5-8% of normal. Cool, we thought ...

And Shaw is typical - the road is quite krutovato, but perfectly clean. Well, think for yourself, Hammer miss the abyss or Lehuh any. Therefore, the salt and the salt, and whisk well, sweeping constantly, but gently.

Settled, the view from the house. Clean - already disgusted.

Look to the right

Look left

Let's go eat. A typical skateboarder. Tashshit ...

And from our window some mountain visible)

Typical house. The price of rent for the period NG - crazy. You can look at the site Beeches.

We climb the mountain Bukovel. Uhh ...

Woke up the next morning and ... ahu very surprised, in short. As grit - frost and sun ...

The newly built hotel, the name xs

Snow almost was not, for it is clear and frosty, so the roads are for these cases, snow cannons. Water is supplied to the injector, a powerful fan and a flashlight for the visual control of the process at night. We have almost a hill of snow in the morning

Top track and puuuushka))

The same slide, the typical skier.

Cannon closer

Nozzles, nozzle injectors ... a word

Cheers, snow! And the sun ... unusual. Guns work.

We go on a walking lift. Hlipkovat ... As an engineer I feel ... But nothing happened.

The upper bearing assembly recreational lift. Strange, do not drive. It can drive down due to ease of maintenance?

The bridge at the local creek, stream

Central square". In the evening, under your feet is not snow and ice porridge. Deep. A lot of.

The lift and the sun in the left eye.

Translated ski boot from Auto mode "Snow." White balance corrected.

Uh ...

Climbed

Wood

Gorgeous view, I believe.

Yshsho view

Ski lift. All reliable than on a walking.

Where are we? Trails are divided into blue, red and (oyblya ..) are black.

Whose are traces?

Yeah, there were handsome. With blade full of snow this stuff creeps up the slope of 40-45% with a decent speed. A marvel of engineering.

So blind and warm ... tin, sweating instantly at the top, under the mountain comfortable.

This "red" trail for amateurs. I learned it only on the third day.

Mulled wine natural. Delicious.

And the last - a handsome man - a dog. Sled drove on the track, earning skating. Half an hour - 100 bucks. For me, it - a little expensive.
Scold.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting