Journey to the dairy (15 photos)

By the will of exigency happened a couple of weeks ago to visit one of the dairies CFD (not to be advertising, which I will not name). Interesting, informative, and most importantly - for the first time! He was previously on the brewery, and the factory for the production of soda, and meat processing ... But in this factory processed milk is not only familiar to us milk and yogurt. It was possible to look at the line of glazed curd bars, and even a line for the manufacture of mustard (which is especially surprising, speaking of milk production). So, all in a row. At the entrance to the factory I was dressed all in white, blue gave "cap", he takes what I mean, and led the workshops. If the ropes on my work, I am more interested in the equipment, so most of the gallery is about it.
So, in this photo office building ...

Tanks for acceptance of raw milk ...

Those tanks ... It poured fresh milk imported from molokosovhozov ...

Line pasteurization of milk. Fresh milk passes through more than 100 meter pipe and strikes the hladogennuyu unit where at least 3 seconds is cooled to -3 degrees, and then heated to 140 for 2 seconds and then cooled to +5.

And this is - control room equipment for the pasteurization of milk.

This - the installation for the production of melted cheese. Extruder dispenses precise amounts of cheese and supplies it to the packaging line.

Filling lines melted cheese. Here the press stamps or cheese braids or familiar to us the sausage cheese.

Filling lines melted cheese. Iehh ... felt you smell that hovered there. The same "Friendship» ...

The line of glazed cheese curds. Here the final stage. Prior to that, cottage cheese and protein mass with or without stuffing is mixed in a special pot and squeezed onto a conveyor. Nothing is lost - the excess glaze runs down the grooves podvalschika and returns to the line ...

Line for packaging cheese products and cottage cheeses. Machine is ready to seal the bricks into the package. Specifically, in a package of 200-gram pack of cheese involved 14 operations of the machine.

Filling lines for sour cream. The dispenser measures out precisely the required amount of product.

Finished goods warehouse. Everything everywhere is clean, sterile, not reproach. Is that a couple of times met pools (small) from the oil left by trucks.

Lab. Here we were allowed to stay only a few minutes. Yes, my room is not particularly interested. But judging by the neat and kind of employees are all on top! Eh ... Read it all those managers who have sales on the wall tiles 50-60s ...

Here employees eat, or rather get food (distribution). Not bad, clean, but not yet tested. This object plant will work only with the month of October.

Well, finally, the room hygiene. Again, I have no complaints. But I do not SanPiN therefore refrain from commenting.
In general, I received the necessary information about the equipment of the plant, which will help the company to offer this more modern production. And the quality of the finished product so generally no complaints. Naprobovalsya so now that milk probably will not be able to watch a month ...))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting