Resort Bukovel (Ukraine, Carpathian Mountains)

Good day comrades respected and kamradkam!

My post is dedicated to all skiers, boarders, and sympathetic to those who are still eyeing this winter fun. So there you go: Bukovel is located 110 km from Ivano-Frankivsk, near the village of Polyanytsya, you can go by bus from the train station (ticket - 20 hryvnia), or take a taxi (approximate Cost-300 hryvnia as storguetes) With regard to the residence, The resort itself is very expensive, the majority of people living in nearby villages, I personally lived in Polyanytse, 700 hryvnia for three-bed room, clean, hospitable hosts, there are cheaper, but go to the toilet on the street and sleep on the bunk I would not like.

Bukovel is the most "fashionable" ski resort in Ukraine, bubble here vbuhali nemeryannom rumored then runs the Dnepropetrovsk group "Privat", all new lifts, speed kreselki work as a watch, (standing in line up to 15 minutes), operate on all routes snow guns, a lot of cafes, though, I did the house sandwiches, though not great, but sparingly. The resort is a multinational, a lot of cars with Russian, Belarusan, Moldovan rooms, jokes such as "speak Ukrainian, I do not understand you", there is little, in general, positive, come, my friends !!!

Now for the downside: the rich uncle, build a resort on the side of the road, to make him forget the normal road that forms the main scourge of mesta- TUBE !!! Comrades, if you think to go by car, to get up early, otherwise, nervous smoking in the cabin for 2-3 hours you provided. The same applies to vyezda- recommend cut bait about three days, then begins to leave the cork. The second bold minus TOILETS !!! Plaque, do not be put near cafes booths ?? Tin, the kind of shitting in the woods ski when you go to the lifts, not particularly pleasing to the eye.

So, 17 photo:

Author ready for adventure.

02 Evrovidy.

03. The resort is the top.

04. Snow sparkles.

06. The bands on the other combustion line.

09. The little cottage on the beach destination.

10. On one of the vertices.

12. Tavern.

13. Christmas trees.

17. The last photo.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting