Some tricks of the trade rolls

Recently we came to visit friends and watch our new summer pictures. Well ... pictures of the new summer travel. And ...

And I remember one funny incident that occurred in my ignorance of some tricks of the trade ...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

... I do not sozhus three years for cars, well ... because of heart problems. He was our roads and attitude on the road is no longer able to do. And then ... well, that is "out there", well ... over there ... everything seemed ta-aa-aa great! So it seemed to me in a disciplined Germany. So on arrival in San Remo ...

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Distracting.

Schaub Trepachev not pass, I will sometimes confirm photos of:

And, yes, be patient, plz do not break Temko. Yeah? And, when I finish, I'll write: "All love! Yours DyadyaVova. »

And on arrival at San Remo, and the bus we got a very comfortable place, and all moving shamelessly Prodromou, I decided to rent a car to travel around at least part of the Ligurian coast. Well, from Genoa to Nice ... at least.

The manager of the hotel, when I heard that I need a car in rental (I need to rent a car) ... immediately found someone as poorly expressed himself in Russian, as I do in English. As a result, it was found out that the hotel has some relationship with the company rental cars ... and if a request is made for hire from the hotel, then I'll get a solid discounted. Well, Stra for freebies at any Russian person is ineradicable machinations MMM ... and I agreed to the services manager of the hotel. Especially where I ... well, fuck, he will look for rolling offices in San Rem?

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Yes-ah ... I remind you that we are talking about some tricks of the trade ... It's just scones I have described.

HHHHHHHHHHHHH

So. I agreed ...

And guess what, a dozen minutes in front of us there was a dude ... ... well ... ... a nimble short, I do not like those. Bazar boiled down to the fact that the current out of his hands and the current ... ... the most expensive. Tipo: "I imagine you as you are, this imposing man, an open car on the seashore ... 200 km / h ... and your lady with a developing scarf ... blah blah blah ..." I immediately remembered the tragedy of Isadora Duncan, I asked the entire directory and chose Pandu three-year, which led to sour face "dude." Well, in general, for three days of hire, along with insurance and tip to the translator and manager of the hotel, I broke up with 123 of oerami. "Dude" took me to the office and handed a roll there the managers. We chose the car ...

This is supposedly a joke ...

They examined her, noted all the troubles inside and out, signed and ... and I asked to bring me before refueling, as the tank was a little solarium. The most interesting thing that I even did not look right. What is more, I have them all they never looked for all three days.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

And I svekayuschem Fiat Panda, drove to the hotel, call the beloved and ask to look out the window ... she glanced almost fell ... because I was away, a current to buy wine. And I was like, "Madam! .. Umm ... Senio-for-ora! Would you like a ride? Well ... at least in Monaco? »

And you will not believe it, but I decided to go to Monaco! "Sam, lya! Without ansamlya »© here on these roads ... lya:

like this ...

like this ...

and here ...

On the road chasing the "chippolintsy" ... it is something. Our road Gopnik small children in comparison with them. But as the current drove in Monaco ... !!! .. All become law-abiding ... no, not law-abiding, and "zakonoposlushnenkimi»

It happened my first Trouble ... and the only truth.

Ignoring a decent turn of buses and cars, I tihohonko, fearing himself slipped into the territory of the sovereign of the Principality of Monaco. And ... a minute ... noticed for a chase, a police car with siren and flashing lights ... the policeman drew level with me let me know, Shaw was chasing after me for. I made the right turn signal and stopped. For myself, I decided that I could not disrupt, as driving is called "fear of himself", has decided to fill the form of a citizen of a great country ... and let the current dare !!! ... !!! I rolled down the window and stuck his face into the street?

Police spoke to me in Italian. I told him in Russian said, sho do not fucking understand. Then talk to me in French (incidentally, as it turned out, the police there is the French. France Monaco pays for police service. About how!) I again refused to understand. And you will not believe ... the police, realizing that I am Russian, I took a tablet that had written and gave me to read the text translated into the Russian language ... well, the program supposedly our "Yandex interpreter." It turned out that at the entrance to be paid, and the whole machine was all of those wishing to pay 10 euros for entry in Monaco. Zhlobё, lya! Very cool that after my "sorry guys, Nick did not know about it," I offered to pay right there. To my question "Visa card?", With the hope of the impossibility of such a payment to me ... and I pulled miniterminal prespokoynenko increases with 20 oerami without any queue and was let go. I note sho right at me so no one and did not check

Drive to Monaco by car, you can not always ... and we tangled around their feet on the mountains ... so sho had for dinner that Monaco became I have no joy, and even views of the slowest turn of all tracks "Formula 1" a little pleased ...

Since I longed to eat and especially Piga.

It turned out to sho zhrachkoy in Monaco full ambush. All restaurants are "incarcerated" under the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and Abramovich. A ulichinye snack, diversity does not shine.

But ... I'm pretty Pigot their delicious subs we did find

zhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzh

xxxxxxxxx

Then he went ...

We went ... that looked ...

I remember this guy

They, uh, these guys just 72 people. It guards bodyguards Prince Grimaldi. And I liked this. This guy goes to a post 5 hours a day. That is, it runs every 72 people multiplied by 5 hours. Elementary mathematics allows you to calculate what each of them works 15 days a year.

I like this job !!!

then again I wanted to eat, but it went by the night, and before us was the choice whether to return to San Remo, whether prodernut on in Nice and already there zanaytovatsya ... We decided on an empty stomach is not to solve the case and on the way the parking lot where we left the car, four-thread buy eat-drink ... And here it is the essence of the whole story ... Well, remember the "tricks of the trade Some rolls»?

I ohrenel, Shaw did not even zafotkal really is ...

Go to the shop, and sellers are already preparing for the closure. I did not, as is the case with the police "include sucker" and told the girls that I need to buy food in the road. (I want to buy something in the way of edible thread)

What girl chirped, something like: "It's over, but you can choose this here" and pointed at the basket in which lay various rolls, croissants, pastries and other baked goods ..., well ... as it has already subsistence species . Because of the price tag, I realized that not care what you vozmesh, any costs 1 OEP. We asked a couple of bottles of water and a bottle of juice and I chose a large piece of something from the pastry and favorite ma-and-a-vermillion cake in the form of a green leaf. I paid ... And then, to my amazement, the lady began to take shape in huge paper (!!!) package all the contents of the basket. Seeing my astonished eyes, she asked me, «something is wrong?» ... (Something not so?)

-it's all worth one Euro? (it's all for one euro)

-Yes (Yeah!)

And then ... I ofigel the unexpected turn of events, even more than the price of purchase. Turning to the favorite, I told her what was going on in Russian, because NinVanna my "special" in communication with the current German-speaking audience and Tipo, aglitskogo bazaar does not understand ... that, de, it's worth one euro. And she heard the Russian language and my last cry of "Che, we with all of this going to do? Ahrine-ee-et !!! "suddenly in pure Russian said:

- "You take it, it's very cheap and very tasty. It just did not sell, and if not sell, then we will have to throw it away. That is why is so cheap. But it is true, very tasty! »

The shock is not the state in which we came. And when they came out of his stupor, raked package with drinks and a whole basket "discount cheesecakes" ... and ...

And then I sat on the little shops, at the very dead loop "Formula 1", which in a certain year, the kerf which the pilot at the Grand Prix of Monaco, drinking juice, chewing bread ...

XXXXXXXXXXXX

... Favorite long savored the cake in the form of tiny green leaves

In the southern town quickly darkens. And we left Monaco for almost night, pleasantly tired, fed delicious pastries ... and pleased that not only "the inscriptions in French toilets" learn about the Russian language.

That's the fucking story about the "tricks of the trade, some beams" and the importance of knowledge of language nuances

XXXXXXXXXXXX

All love!

Your DyadyaVova from the Urals ...

XXXXXX

The admins.

Postavte, plz ... probably in the "Photo-journeys." Yeah?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting