Was there a flood?

Good day, dear YaPovtsy.

Just outline the Troll fans, the guys I have no telly 5 years, respectively, Ren and the other not, I do not look, just not a fan of Voyager. All the banal, the most interesting of this and decided to share.

So, let us start. In school, I was visited by a great movie, "water world," he told me, and so sunk into the soul, which in the following years I tried to find as much information about global cataclysms, floods, and other apocalypse. Internet at that time was not, to know what it is I do not know. Only books, but hardcore. Now that the network has a vast store of information and misinformation, respectively, it is possible to make any conclusions.
Was there a flood? And it was before the flood of antediluvian civilizations? The question, of course, interesting. But I think that can be partly to answer it. If there was then, it was to a civilization that must have disappeared. Right? Let's try to find them. Not so it is difficult.
Let's go ...

I would not like to touch Ebipetskie Pyramid, for already chewed and chewed. I will begin with South America, to be precise, a complex of Ollantaytambo. Ancient Incan temples, destroyed who came from across the sea to the hungry gold the Spaniards, building majestic and a little different.

Picture number 1
It seems to be simple, the Inca built - not completed, came the Spaniards destroyed what was not completed Incas. Everything seems to fit in, except for a few moments.

Picture number 2
In this picture the same kind of simple, except for the buildings. In the yellow box, I outlined a fragment of ancient masonry, in a red frame later. Why this way and not the other way around, you ask? Well, I think the photograph number 3, you will find the answer.

Photo number 3
The question of course is not unique, for which the Spaniards to destroy the temple (the official version), pushing on the lower terrace huge blocks? It is too labor-intensive, dangerous and generally not profitable, they took the temple and took. Also, according to the official version, the Incas did not have time to finish building the temple, according to this part of the block can be considered unfinished. But take a vague doubt whether the Incas built the Temple, or they were trying to finish it as they could? On the solution and small stones?

Photo number 4
That's basically the block, perfect face, perfect finish. These blocks are at the top of the temple, as well as scattered on the terrace. All is again simple, but again, only such units are in the basis of the stairs that were built already Incas.

Photo number 5
I do not rule out the possibility of reconstruction of stairs from the materials at hand, but still more than enough of such incidents. It is tempting to think that what to do as before could not have done as best they could.

They wanted to make
Photo number 6

And it turned out
Photo number 7

Well, just think about it, the Incas were able to put a polygonal masonry of huge blocks, then suddenly forgotten how, and let all the mold on the grout. The degradation of the people? Nuu ... Writing knots, the wheel did not know, but the clutch is still laid. Yes, such that now destroy your bare hands is problematic. In my opinion everything is easier, Incas came, they saw the ruined castle, architecture, buildings were astonished, and were well, for themselves inhabit. Something podremontirovali that is set, in the place and what is left and lie. Then who destroyed the fortress? But more on that later ... Who is it actually doing? And even wrong? And actually like?
The storyline will be carried out by the official history.
Actually how and why? Monolith carved and polished piece of rock. It destroys my brain, I certainly understand madmen capable of much, and if they have fueled sectarian, then put out the light. But even so, still it does not give any logical explanation.
Photo number 8

Photo number 9
Whether a piece of cut, or simply leveled.

Photo number 10
How, why and for what? This granite. It's not sandstone.

Actually it is the history of these tools and all the buildings were erected. This applies not only to Ollantaytambo.
Photo number 11

Photo №12

If at least I made you a modicum of doubt that the Incas did not, not bad. But what actually "flood"? Again, everything is banal. If you just take for granted that the Incas built not, and pulled down the temple is not Spanish, the fact who and why built and pulled down. If you look at the whole picture from the top, it creates an ambiguous impression that part of the complex just washed away, washed away by the water flow. From west to east.
Photo №13

Are there any other evidence of the Flood? Well, try to offer))
All of you have heard about the Palpa and Nazca. But it's not about the figures depicted on these cards, but about the actual plateau.
Photo number 14

Do not remind these rural education, or rather what remains after it?
Photo number 15

Dirt, water, stones ... Perhaps it all came from the Pacific Ocean and back leaving the plateau formed.
Photo number 16

Actually that's part of the plateau, already washed by rains.
Photo number 17

Posted in [mergetime] 1390658959 [/ mergetime]
It seems to converge, is not it?
Oh well)) Can be further proof of the flood and antediluvian civilizations?
I think you can even mammoths in Russia to tie the flood, walked chewed grass, wave to the Arctic Ocean in the substitution of the poor animal, it froze and dripped to the ground. Well, figuratively. The evidence? Well, not that they are obvious, but there is. Mammoths were frozen suddenly, all the more so perfectly preserved at the same time, what they were frozen. This is the same mudflow, only in the Siberian version. Trees, dirt, bushes, all mixed up. Proof? Find think)
But even this may not be a complete proof ... never know what happened ...
On sources such as the Old Testament reference is also not desirable. It may or may not (and still have a great number of legends, myths and other tales to all corners of the world about the "Flood") are to be respected up to you. But the more information there is, dig the scientists around the world, the more food for thought.

Photo number 18
Up next Turkey. Do not you know anything? Yes, yes, the same polygonal masonry as well as in South America. It is still surprising there Incas, then Heta ... Able to ... Could ...

Photo number 19
Even the same technology. Sawing granite? Sawing! Che already there

And this is a relatively recent discovery. This again Turkey, Gobekli Tepe, approximate dating of 10,000 BC
Photo number 20

Still not really dug, but there is every reason to believe that she was the subject podmyta mudflows, well, or the flood, as you wish. Although the official version says that it then just bury those who built. What for? Look at the picture, the soil and small stones ... Well also certainly not proof ... But it's strange ... weird.
Photo number 21

Maybe the flood was indeed just what to know everything? More than sure in the near future we will get more evidence that our history is not so simple ...
Easter Island. The same polygonal masonry ... The same master ... There is the ancient masters were more than enough. People were able to cope with a stone, no matter what they were tonnage. There are places where stonework at the level of fantasy ...
Photo number 22

Photo number 22
Sri Lanka

Posted in [mergetime] 1390659303 [/ mergetime]
In this post I specifically did not touch disputed the pyramids of Egypt, Mexico, China.
I think these are the facts / polufaktov enough what to think. At least.
All ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting