If the wall washes carpet

Evening of July 5 in the house on the street Gerasimenko, 27 in Minsk had a massive flood: burst cock in the riser apartment on the 6th floor. For an hour, until the emergency service experts traveled to the place of emergency, the water smartly crafted apartment 7th (!) On the first floor ...

The incident, Anton wrote: "The flood has happened in my best friend's grandmother, was going on there just awful, people were swimming."

Source contacted Andrew, whose grandmother was among the affected residents.

- My grandmother called me at 9 pm, said Come, help to draw water, - says the guy. - I arrived at 21.20. There's a nightmare that happened slippers float on the landing, in the apartments tenants ankle-deep in water ...

According to Andrew, his grandmother already resting, watching TV, when I heard that the water flows. Ran to the toilet and shower there .... A few minutes later the water has flowed from electrical outlets.

Emergency service arrived an hour

- With nine in the evening residents phoned the VES, the MOE, but nowhere could not help - says Andrew. - I phoned in Minsk city executive committee, where it is said that we can not help but accept the application. Leave your name and address ...

According to Man, only to come to 22.30 experts from "City Emergency."

- Water flowed over an hour while they were driving! Even if someone was sent to block the water - Andrew sighs. - When I then asked why they traveled so long, answered that call a lot, and they have all three cars, and the rest, they say, a vacation ...

In UP "City Emergency Service", which experts have come to the aid of residents one hour after the call, reported that the application of the accident was admitted to the dispatcher in 21.48, and at 22:40 officers were already in place.

Why professionals Emergency drove an hour?

- Only from 9 am to 10 pm on the day we received 15 complaints from citizens, - says the manager of the emergency service. - We work in shifts, each consisting of 25 people. In the second change, for example (working July 6), we have 3 electrical and plumbing 4 machines in the entire city.

The cause of the flood found on the 6th floor

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting