I no longer dry-clean carpets, remove contaminants of any complexity with my hands.

Here's the news. carpet-cleaningIt turns out it works no worse than a car wash. How did I know that? It's simple. The neighbor works in dry cleaning. Tom's aunt doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut and sometimes reveals professional secrets to the public.

I like to care for flowers, so I planted a flower bed with another fan of gardening yards right under our high-rise building. And so, when we were working at our micro-site, we heard how Tamara Ivanovna complained about negligent dry cleaning customers.

Manual cleaning of carpets "You know what it is, Luda, lazy people here." Well, think about it, does a person have vinegar, soda and laundry detergent in his house - I will never believe that this is possible. And they bring me these carpets all the time, the woman lamented. I always thought dry cleaners should be happy when they get their hands on the job. But our aunt Tom showed that it wasn't.

“It is not difficult for me to start the car, clean it by hand, if there is something quite hanging on the mat. Especially when I think it’s time to refresh the product. But when they bring almost a new carpet, and there is one unfortunate spot for 12 square meters - well, funny, honestly. I could not stand it and interfered in the conversation. I asked, they say, what to do if the hostess tried to remove this stain, but it does not lend itself to any. You won’t wait until the entire carpet is in bad shape.

Tamara Ivanovna replied: “I tried badly, so I tried it badly.” Thinks wet wipes will solve it. I know the hosts. And then the woman shared a life hack, which personally saved me a lot of nerves, money and strength. Sharing it with you.

In order to easily refresh the carpet and rid it of stains, we will need only a third glass of vinegar, one tablespoon of laundry detergent, one tablespoon of soda and hot water. The biggest difficulty for me in this way is to part with the spray gun. Of course, because before he served faithfully for spraying microgreens on the windowsill.

When the mixture is ready, it should be shaken well and applied to the carpet with a spray gun. It's very simple and cheap. Manual cleaning of carpets is possible!

I had a chance to see the potency of this mat cocktail on the evening of Tom's aunt talking about lazy hostesses. The husband decided to arrange a surprise, organized a romantic movie. I thought of everything except the glass moment. Our cat did not strongly support Andrew’s idea, so the gift of Dionysus spilled directly onto the carpet.

Andrew wanted to get in the car and go with the carpet to the car wash. It is also effective and relatively cheap, cheaper than professional dry cleaning. But I remember. recipe by Tamara Ivanovna And I decided to try. Not only that, the stain appeared literally in front of my eyes after spraying. So the carpet itself became fluffier and more pleasant to the touch than before the incident with the glass.

I wish you that carpet stains do not spoil the mood. Be sure to share in the comments, whether today’s life hack helped you in the fight against the cleanliness of the flooring. Have a good day!

Tags

See also

New and interesting