I went to Europe and realized why they had such clean roads and cars.

My friend recently returned from Europe. She told me about the beauty of life there. Suddenly, she asked one fundamental question: "That's why European cars and roads are so clean?" Not like we have. And I got interested, too.

Editorial "Site" I decided to find out what is the key to the cleanliness of European cars and roads. We did a little research and are ready to share the results.

If you walk around any European city, you will notice that European cars shine clean. It's not that they wash them every day. The thing is, they don't get dirty that fast. The thing is, the roads themselves are clean. There is not enough dust and dirt to settle on cars. And for a couple of reasons. We identified three main ones.

There are few open ground urbanists have said this more than once. The less open ground, the less dust and dirt. In Europe, green areas are only in parks, everything else is covered with asphalt or pavers. There is very little open ground in the city. But that is not the main reason. There will always be dust and dirt, even if the whole city is covered with stone. So let's move on.

In our opinion, the main guarantee of cleanliness of streets and roads is the presence of properly made storm sewerage. Storm sewerage networks in Europe are developed and made according to all rules. All precipitation quickly goes into the drain. There are showers wherever they are needed. In many countries, everything is equipped so that precipitation that falls on the roof is instantly sent to the sewer.

Accordingly, with the rain, all the dirt is washed down the storm sewer. There is no dust on the road in summer and ice in winter. We often have problems with that. During heavy rain, water can stand on the ankle. Of course, after that, the road looks dirty. Not to mention cars.

The next important thing is regular street cleaning. In Europe, they clean and vacuum the streets every morning. Large machines with brushes and vacuum cleaners collect garbage. It is also common to see a car washing the streets. This is an important point, without it anywhere. Same thing in winter. Snow is removed from the streets instantly. He just doesn't have time to turn into mud.

It is worth noting that we have more often cleaned the streets. This is good because the result is immediately visible. There is less dust in the city, and cars are much cleaner. When this becomes regular, the situation will improve markedly.

As you can see, European cars shine clean for a reason. But I want to say that our utilities are doing very well. If you go outside and look around, you can see that we are not so bad. The most important thing to understand is that cleanliness depends primarily on us. There is no one who will come and restore order, you need to take responsibility for your life in your own hands. If everyone understands this, everything will be cleaner and better!

Tags

See also

New and interesting