Loserazdelochny zhivopyrny autdorschik

1.Po numerous requests we will do vyzhivalchesky fultang with Garda Krovostok and saw on obuhe.Boytes BU GA GA (almost all will attend, many not raised a hand)

2.Berem striped stalyuki q2. (- A modern tool steel, which is sometimes called a "semi-stainless". It has a fairly high chrome content (12%), yet the quantity is insufficient to classify it as stainless steel. Although is the parameter "corrosion resistance" it is far superior to any carbon steel. It also has high strength, which allows for a long time to maintain a cutting edge.)

3. And we stamp to the Grinder. (On the grinder to Komrad nikifor66 contact)

4.Realizatsiya collecting dust.

5.Podrobney and closer.

6.Nachinaem cut contour.

7.Zakanchivaem cut contour.

8. What then emerges.

9.Tyazhely infection, 4 mm in the butt that would spot a bear, moose galloping EHHHHH.

10.Use a mother do such a hole ... .gemor Kick, well tries this fultangi ...

11.Stalyuka succumbed to this current sverlyshkam, laughing over the other.

12.FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ready

13.Pilim zhe10 the hilt.

14.Nachinaem REDD mdyayayayayaya nakosyachil mulberries, but vyzhivalcheskie functions are not affected.

15.Rukoyat will be glued to the p'o-t'ai (mine so called) on alluminum tube, I do not like sticking naruzhu.Speshu code reassure autdorschikov, figachit on the handle with a hammer after gluing, glued to death !!! Tupanul it was necessary to process the video shoot for clarity.

16. In doing so the handle groove.

17.Primeryaem.

18.Gotovimsya to gluing.

19.Kleim, pulling and forget for a day.

20.Rezultat.

21.Pilim handle.

22.Final not sharpened yet.

23.Napomnyu do not sell, I give, I do not do custom.

27.Pofotkat like sawed sheath forgot to do, sorry.

28.Podves such, for the lazy masters shorter.

32.na this all thanks for your attention, you all good luck, waiting for a real survivalist comments ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting