As I washed down the house for 400 thousand

I lived in a rented apartment for 12 years. Was young, hot, amorous, windy. Trat earned an honest living dibs on women, paragliding and traveling the world. But here it knocked me 30 years, I met maiden good ... started a family with her wee begat ... And suddenly drove us to the apartments rented in which I have taken root and redecorating managed to do during this time three times ... In general, it was necessary to solve the housing question ... money has been accumulated about 200 thousand. rubles. In the mortgage did not want to climb ... And what to do? Buy cheap old shelter did not want to, but in a new quality accommodation we just "amazed" (shoot today in the new house)

In general, we decided to go the hard way. To build a house. But, strange to say, for the construction of houses should be more money than an apartment! Same? NOT QUITE.
I read smart forums and the experiences of other people with similar circumstances. And sozder my plan somewhat unexpected, which I shared with my wife.

We decided to buy land and build on it in the corner of the ma-and-scarlet house of permanent residence in the 40 squares. And then, to the extent possible, to have a regular place to put the cottage-term construction, in parallel mastering station.

I'll tell you a little about construction technology, design and value. House Budget can only be built brick. It will be warm (we Siberia fierce), you can build alone, he build quickly and nothing tricky in building no. The project was found at a forum on construction and purchased from a designer for 7000 rubles in advance. The project is a manual assembly of all elements with the dimensions.

The house has a large living room-kitchen of 18.5 sq.m., bathroom 3 square millimeters, room of 5.6 m under the stairs and mansandnaya room 13 sq.m. A 16 sqm terrace See diagrams and renderings

There is a purpose - and the possibility of there! There incomes have helped families in general on the ground of money we have collected exactly 700 thousand rubles. 10 hectare plot with electricity, water, gas, paved road to developing cottage 15 minutes from the city center (Barnaul, incidentally, brought countrymen). The money for this and we ran out.

No problem, go to your favorite Sberbank loan and take 400 thousand for five years. Will have to pay 11 thousand per month. Pull! Well, to begin construction! Build on their own, there is no experience in construction, just the two hands and the head (legs too, have not disabled)

I do not know how many pictures will bore much will not, can break, will not be offended. Do not swear, I finish, I'll write.

Attention, not the census, building, my, that branch's Online www.forumhouse.ru/threads/208754/, then just decided to share YaPovtsami can someone it will help change lives for the better!

Attic

Living room-kitchen

The kitchen area, there

Here the type we eat!

And then the bedroom (bed in the real world is one, it renders Finnish)

The project had been prescribed for pilmatu volumes, materials and insulation, so it was easy to estimate the cost.

The foundation screw - 53000
Timber - 64,000
OSB sheets - 36000
Insulation - 55000
Roof - 30,000
Windows, doors - 33000 (at cost, put yourself trim themselves)
Facade, imitation timber - 35000
Heating, boiler - 30,000
Finishing, about 50,000
Films - 10,000
Hardware, dribs and drabs - 6000

That's roughly the cost of materials

So it was: field, weeds, pegs

Bring screw piles ...

Screwing screwdriver. Piles of 3.5 meters, 0.6 meters above the ground. The small - under nenagruzochnye elements

Bring pilmat, tools, do simple makeshift bench ... No, no ... neither shed on a bare field ...

Sawing in size according to the instructions. Six-meter board 200x50 quite drags in a stack on a workbench with a trimmer

We cover the biosecurity board ... Although my height of the foundation was not necessarily ...

Putting grillage of the three boards on the project ... Ugh, well, Nitsche is a complex, current back hurts, every muscle, striding like a robot Bremen after construction. Losing fat winter kilogram per day

Fastening, screw, is collected in a single system

Putting the overlap of the first floor. Cover the geotextile, and later brought the sand to fall asleep under the house to the grass did not grow and did not interfere ...

Came container almost got free then, good to have a lot of wonderful friends ... There are much folded Materials and tools

The overlap of the first floor is almost ready. Well like once again do not worry, the muscles do not ache, dropped 3 kg, go hearty. Who does not believe in friends that I build are already beginning to think ...

In parallel to the ground collect carcasses of walls

Stan, respectively, four of them (and fifth in the partition). The wall thickness of 150 mm.

Convened by relatives and friends, together we put the wall into place.

Surprisingly, even all converged to within a centimeter! (in construction error is measured in centimeters)

The most attentive YaPovtsy have noticed that in the frame appears outlandish tool - nail gun. By nashenski - pneumatic hammer. A very useful thing in a construction site !!! It allows you to quickly and accurately to hammer nails.

Frame sutured OSB 9mm inside. On the list goes about 100 nails. Nail gun, I nailed a sheet of 2 minutes

Someone will say, you idiot, it was necessary to beat RSD outside !!! and sheetrock inside!
But they will be more wrong. I Norwegian frame OSB gives rigidity and beating inside is paroizolyatorom and outside nothing prevents a heater ventilation ... well, more on that later ...

Well the pictures, and bam ceiling of the second floor are ready !!! But in my life I carry with ceilings so many ... maybe a week ... It's one thing to work at the ground, and quite another to height ... One wrong step and you are lying at the bottom of broken feed die. And nobody around (sometimes Uzbeks)

Well, with grief in half, did overlap!

Draft explanatory, all relevant surfaces provided bolts to design nafik not crushed under the snow load and generally ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting