Not washed down - just built

Here I read on Yap: "gashes heating ...", "I washed down the kitchen," etc. It is unpleasant to listen to - that builders extinct? This is the first oldest profession - so we hesitate?
I started back in 1993. I draw a sketch, plans and specifications, poryadovkoy bricklaying and foam block. Excavator dug pit, crane blocks set FBS-6, the conclusion of "zero" for the summer was enough to make one more so - well, a concrete mixer. The next season - were on the first floor and basement garage. On the third summer I drove the second floor and a terrace, managed to close the year kryshu.1997 put windows, lifted the garage, closed the year was marked by kryshey.1998 interior decoration - plaster and installation of partitions. Then drain, heating (stove with a water circuit), drilled well ... Then Stela floors, administer ceilings, pasted wallpaper, and insulate the kitchen and hallway.
And he made the whole house heating system with steel pipes and cast iron radiators. Descendants in three years - surpassed something where polypropylene and aluminum, made the water storage tank and pumping station, had a gas ...
11 phot with the notes.
Here are the results ...

House begins with a kitchen

Dining ...

Actually hall-closet

Bathroom - still in the process of creation ...

How would living

Bedroom ...

Cabinet))))

Heat the boiler (on diesel) and vodogreyka. Elektrokotёl - just in case.

Pantry with a second vyhodom- in the garden - and a boiler for gas equipment.

Garage

basement

Posted in [mergetime] 1390730185 [/ mergetime]
It seems to be there, and look, think how much more necessary !!!
So here.
ALL.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting