Gashes in Walnut

"... Ment, bleat, I washed down the door, byyystro ...ยป
From somewhere on the Internet

It was found here in the junk one flash drive, once very popular, and now completely unnecessary. 1 GB !!! Well, I decided that it could still serve as that, if it is a little bit changed. But how ??? Ambitions are many - experience is not very much)), but nevertheless it was decided to start .... Well, that turned out to judge you !!!

For this action it took me a walnut board (a piece of it, or rather three), a small piece of brass, glue, a lot of different shlifkov grain, linseed oil, a good mood, and of the hands)). The budget of the project about 500 rubles (including beer)

Will photos 25-27 who unbearable and can break, but better not, at the end of write URA !!!

At the time of our first meeting after a long separation, our patient looked very ailing, cracks, scratches, faded cap, and the overall state of deplorable:

This is his rear:

Disassemble, amputating the right, and we get here (by the way, in consequence of lazhovogo photo quality is not entirely clear that all this is just a stray on the board, in which all this, and planned to invade):

Cut off a piece of it, and cut it along, so we get two like these blank (although we needed only one):

Now quality mark up, and with the help here this cutter-chisels choose we needed depth in the workpiece (work shall we say heavy, a little obkosyachishsya and everything will be thrown out. The thickness of the part 6 mm, it is necessary to scrape somewhere 4 mm and the width of the left by the flanges 1-1.5 mm):

All together looks like:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting