Many of us just love the nuts. Each type of its unusual taste, which can not be confused with anything. Information that the nuts are useful for memory and brain activity, known to us from childhood. We suggest you learn more interesting facts about the impact of the most popular types of nuts on the body. Choose a suitable product in the diet!
1. hazelnuts are a large number of vitamins A and E, which are responsible for the beauty and health of skin, hair and nails. It also improves the function of the brain. Nutritionists recommend eating raw hazelnuts.
2. The biggest nut in the world - coconut. They are not only delicious but also contain vitamins B, macro- and microelements in large quantities. Eating these nuts has beneficial effects on the immune system, vision, digestion, and thyroid gland. Coconut milk has a rejuvenating effect.
3. "smiling nut", that is, pistachios, low in calories. There is present therein a loading dose of vitamins and minerals. The daily rate of nuts - no more than 15 pieces. They are used not only as a snack with beer, but also for the treatment of problems with the respiratory tract and digestive system. And at a toxicosis of pregnant women and to increase potency in men.
4. Many consider the most delicious Brazilian walnut. It is very useful to the body. Only two nuts a day, and you'll get a daily dose of selenium. Brazil nuts give vitality. Nutritionists argue that this product is able to reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer.
5. If you have problems with the cardiovascular system, eat at least 50 grams of almonds a day. This nut comprises potassium, iron and phosphorus.
6. The benefits of pine nuts Avicenna wrote. This nut must-have children, since it is present in the arginine. It is very important for the growing organism. Those who are overweight, it is worth to give up its consumption.
7. Walnut revered in the Caucasus as a sacred tree. Its fruits contain tannins, essential amino acids and minerals. Walnut is excellent for people who have problems with the nervous system, heart and stomach.
Probably, many wondered, why not in the list of peanuts? But because peanuts - a bean, not a nut. But here is some more information about it. There are more than 70 species of peanuts, which is an excellent antioxidant. It has beneficial effects on vision and hearing. It is also used in industrial applications for the manufacture of plastics, adhesives and synthetic yarn.
Share this useful information with your friends. Most likely, it will be interesting to learn something new!
via takprosto cc