How to learn to soak nuts

Did you know you can't eat too many nuts? This is a very heavy food for digestion, which can cause not only discomfort in the abdomen, but also serious problems!

DepositPhotos

I'm not going to tell you to stop eating your favorite food. On the contrary, I will reveal a secret that will spare your intestines and promote maximum digestibility. nutrient and seeds. It would be foolish to exclude such a valuable and useful product from your diet.

DepositPhotos

How to eat nuts The first time I tried soaked-nut She has a sister who has not eaten meat for 14 years and is fond of raw food. This is not her invention, this method helps to remove the bitterness of nuts and unpleasant taste. Soaking neutralizes the protective mechanisms of the fetus, due to the presence of specific components in the composition.

Nuts contain phytic acid, which prevents the absorption of zinc, magnesium, iron and calcium in the intestines. Without it, the body can absorb 20% more iron and 60% more magnesium. These are serious numbers, I agree. We can process only 300 mg of phytic acid per day, and in a handful of almonds it is 1,300 mg! When you eat foods high in this acid, you risk earning a deficiency of beneficial trace elements.

Nuts also contain nuts. digesterwhich slow down the digestive process. This is one of the reasons why most people feel heaviness in the stomach, gas or pain after eating nuts.

Water neutralizes the above harmful substances, as a result nuts are easier to digest organism. There is a theory that soaking animates the dormant structure of the product, it is revived to bring maximum benefit. We're actually doing magic -- we're reviving food, we're turning an inert product into a living food, which is transmitting information about life to all the cells in our body.

Before how to eat walnutsAlmonds, peanuts or whatever you like, soak them for a few hours in water, preferably overnight, and put them in the refrigerator. In the morning, drain the water, rinse the nuts several times under running water. You can dry the nuts in the oven and put them in a closed jar, so they can be stored for several days.

A similar procedure can be carried out with chickpeas, seeds, grains, from which they will only benefit. I soak 10 almonds a few times a week at night and have no problems with breakfast. In any case, even soaked nuts use in moderately. An excess of protein in the body causes an overload of the intestines, and you will have to spend a lot of time in the toilet.

Now you know, how to use nuts correctly. The first step to proper nutrition is reliable information, do not be lazy to follow our tips, they will help to avoid many digestive problems.

Show your friends this article, teach them to eat nuts correctly!

Tags

See also

New and interesting