I wash things according to my grandmother’s principle to remove old stains and ingrained contamination.

Each hostess has its own way of washing, time-tested and convenient for her. In Europe, there's a lot of talk about this innovative laundry method, which is soaking things before putting them in the washing machine. How innovative it is for our women... Even our great-grandmothers did that! Nevertheless, this simple action of putting things in order has its secrets.

Today's edition. "Site" Remember the oldest and most reliable way to soak. All the rules and subtleties!

"Soaking simplifies the washing process and period!" says my grandmother, and she's right. With the help of soaking, easily remove ingrained contaminants and all old stains!

The psychology of the process is simple as the world. Dirt from things should go into the water, partly in detergent, and this dirty water will go into the drain. However, if you use soaking, then a significant part of the dirt will go into this first water. And in the washing machine will go already to some extent clean linen, and it will be easier for him to wash further.

Let's figure it out. rightly. You can soak it both in the washing machine itself and in a separate container. You can use both a pelvis and a bucket, and a bath. You can even use a clean sink or a baby bath.

Pour enough water so that all the clothes are immersed in it, but not too much so that after adding the clothes, the water does not spill out. Remember the law of Archimedes, so as not to wipe the excess water that was splashed out because of a lot of things!

Do not forget about the spotting or detergent. It can be both ready-made washing powder with bleach (Belizna, Vanish), and shower gels, liquid soap. In the latter, by the way, I often soak my bras. Also, do not forget about household soap. Yes, progress progress, but this penny means does not cease to prove its worth!

So let's say you soaped things hard enough. You can soak them in warm water, where in addition to soapy solution from things, there will also be one and a half spoons of soda. Soaking time can range from half an hour to 2 hours.

It depends on how much. soiled. With very strong contamination, it is permissible to soak for 8 hours. In this case, it is convenient to splash things in water with powder at night and in the morning slowly immerse them in the washing machine. For more than a day, clothes can not be kept in water, or it will sour and there will be a very unpleasant smell.

When using powders with bleaching components, be sure to choose the water temperature that does not spoil the fabric (this information is on the label of the thing). Before you put things in a container with water, completely dissolve the powder and only then soak the laundry.

You can soak things in both warm (not hot) and cold water. If the solution of water and powder is warm, then you need to soak things in it for at least 2 or even 3 hours. If the solution is cold, you can sometimes soak for longer. In this case, white things can not be soaked for more than an hour.

Sort things by color, degree of contamination and the material of the product. Do not wash knitwear and wool together, as well as colored cotton along with linen products.

Separately, I want to highlight kitchen-toweling. It is better to add a little salt or vinegar to them. Adding salt to dirty curtains is essential.

After soaking the linen or any other things must be squeezed and only after that you can start washing, machine or manual.

Soaking dirty clothes perfectly helps in the process. handwashingIt's like machine washing. Effectiveness has been tested for decades!

I also want to know why you need to put chestnuts in the wash. Only a select few know this valuable trick!

Soaking it in mine again! Because it's eco-friendly. And while many of our women may say, “Yes, this is a return to the past!” We'll say, "" Maybe, but it's cyclical. And sometimes the forgotten old can be much more effective than all these innovative things!

What kind of laundry do you choose? Soaking. laundry?

Tags

See also

New and interesting