To get rid of the annoying coffee stains on clothing, it dealt this remedy. What effect!

< Stains on clothing appear in even the most accurate of us. Do not get upset over nothing - «Website» know that you can easily cope with pollution from any source! Do not blink of an eye, as contrary to the stain will disappear and become happier.

This is a great cheat sheet for perfect purity of the things that we give the hosts! Especially helped tips on oily spots and stains from cosmetics ...

What can be deduced spot
spots sweat
Lemon juice - a wonderful natural bleach. Apply freshly squeezed lemon juice on an unpleasant spot for 2 hours before washing, and it is guaranteed to disappear! Now display with white spots there is no difficulty.

Spots of lipstick
Wet wipes are very well help remove fresh stains from lipstick, soaking up all the dirt and removing fat without a trace!

deodorant stains
Worse sweat stains on clothing can only be white spots on deodorant. To my surprise, the flap of denim perfectly removes those pesky stains!

Oil stains
With patches of oil and other greasy stains effortlessly handle normal white chalk! Apply a bit of chalk on the problem, and chalk absorbs the excess fat.

makeup stains
Traces of the foundation or base for make-up are removed in no time if you use shaving foam.

Stains from coffee
If you spilled coffee on your clothes, immediately wet the stain with water and rub it in a little soda. < Stains on fabric appear as if by magic!

Stains from fatty foods
When chalk is not at hand, use soda as a remedy for oily stains. Mineral water with gas rescued me more than once!

Spots on the grass
All parents know how difficult it is to cope with spots of grass. Help comes vinegar, check with the case - a wonderful result!

I think you need to print this table and hang side by side with a washing machine. Wonder funds will help clean and new, and has good soak into the stain fabric. Share the crib with her friends, they will appreciate its usefulness!

Tags

See also

New and interesting