I do not spend extra money, I clean any outdated dirt, plaque and bad smells in the house with soda.

Recently, soda is a remedy that stands in a prominent place. The product that has been in my mother’s kitchen closet for years ends in 3 days. That’s because I use soda if I need to wash, clean or get rid of an unpleasant odor. Budget means of soda, the use of which will replace a dozen boxes and bottles with chemicals and help to bring the house in perfect order.

Cleaning mattresses and upholstered furniture is difficult to clean, but it is necessary to do so, since the furniture collects dust, yet know about dust mites? So, to refresh upholstered furniture, it is sprinkled with soda. The powder absorbs dust and unpleasant odors. After a few hours, you need to thoroughly vacuum the sofa, chair or mattress. It is very difficult to get rid of the cat mark on upholstered furniture. But soda does a great job of it. We should wash the crime scene with household soap and sprinkle it with soda. Then vacuum. In the same way, you can clean the carpet with baking soda.

Soda can wash any kitchen surface. It is able to remove stains from pots from under plants, stains from ink, greasy spots. To do this, apply water-diluted soda in the form of gruel and leave for exposure for 20 minutes. Then you need to rub the windowsill, stove or any contaminated place with a washcloth and wipe clean with a wet cloth.

Washing dishes and products Soda washes dishes to creak even in cold water. Wash the dishes, of course, should be in gloves, so as not to dry the skin of the hands. You can also use powder to wash dishes in the dishwasher. It can remove the scale and burned to the pan food. Baking soda should wash fruits and vegetables before consumption to remove the film from chemicals that are used to grow and preserve foods. It is enough to wipe fruits and vegetables with soda and rinse them in water.

Washing soda can be used to remove the unpleasant smell of sweat and stains from it on white things. To do this, before washing in the washing machine, soak things in warm water with 200 g of soda. Leave the laundry overnight. The method is not quick, but effective. To remove greasy spots on clothes, apply a dishwashing liquid on the spot and sprinkle soda on top. Clean the stain in 15 minutes. If things after washing have a foreign smell, add 1 tbsp of soda to the washing powder.

The washing machine must also be washed, otherwise an unpleasant smell and mold appear in it. To clean, pour 200 g of soda into the drum, put a clean towel inside and put a wash mode at high temperature. Soda will remove the unpleasant smell and disinfect the drum.

The unpleasant smell of soda removes unpleasant smells. You can use it by pouring the powder into a tea filter bag. It can be placed in the refrigerator or in a pair of sneakers. So that a bucket of organic waste does not exude a foul smell, always put 1 tbsp of soda in a new garbage bag.

Bathroom cleaning Soda is great for cleaning tiles and ceramic surfaces. It disinfects surfaces and removes mold. Soda instead of the usual cleaning powder can be washed to shine sink, bathroom, toilet, tiles on the wall and on the floor. To remove mold, you need to apply soda on the tile and leave for exposure for 30 minutes. Then brush everything and wash it off with water.

Brushing combs we comb and clean hair, and not so much. On the bristles, dust and sebum accumulate, bacteria multiply. After washing my head, I always wash my comb with soda. To do this, wash the comb with a shampoo for the head and sprinkle the surface of the brush with soda. Leave for 20 minutes, then wash off with running water.

Soda for plants To a bouquet of flowers in a vase stood longer, add 1 tsp. soda to a vase with water before putting a bouquet in it. Soda can be used as a fertilizer for plants in the garden, it will protect plantings from pests. To get rid of ants in the house or in the garden, you need to mix salt and soda in a ratio of 1: 1 and sprinkle the place where the ants started.

To wash an animal, it is not necessary to put it in the bathroom. Cats know how difficult it is to force a cat to water procedures. Here is a suitable life hack: dilute in 500 ml of water 2 tbsp. l. soda and pour the mixture into a spray gun. Sprayed the product on the fur of the animal, avoiding getting into the ears, eyes and mouth. Make a good comb. After the procedure, the coat will not emit an unpleasant odor and will become cleaner, and the cat will not be stressed.

For beauty, soda is used as a home remedy for black dots. It can be used as a body scrub 1 time per week. Soda has an antifungal effect, and after regular use of scrub you can see how the number of pigment spots and rashes on the skin decreases.

Soda is an indispensable tool for cleaning the house, on the bed, for self-care. But it should be used wisely, because there is information that this product may disappear from the shelves of stores, environmentalists sound the alarm. How do you use soda?

Tags

See also

New and interesting