Why add vinegar to the washing machine

Spots on clothes Even the most careful of us appear. Don't get upset about trifles. "Site" You can easily cope with pollution of any origin! Before you even blink an eye, the nasty spot will disappear, and the soul will become easier.

This is a great cheat sheet for the perfect purity of things that we give to housewives! Especially helped tips about fat spots and stains from cosmetics.

How to remove the stain
  1. Sweat spots
    Lemon juice is a wonderful natural bleach. Apply freshly squeezed lemon juice on an unpleasant stain 2 hours before washing, and it is guaranteed to disappear! Now whitewash It's no problem.

2. lipstick stains
    Wet wipes very well help to remove fresh stains from lipstick, absorbing all the dirt and removing fat without residue!

3. Stains from deodorant
    Worse spots of sweat on clothes can only be white spots from deodorant. To my surprise, a patch of denim cloth perfectly cleans up these disgusting divorces!

4. Oil stains
    With stains from oil and other greasy spots playfully cope with ordinary white chalk! Apply some chalk to the problem area, and the chalk will absorb the excess fat.

5. Spots from decorative cosmetics
    Traces of tonal cream or makeup base are removed in two counts if you use shaving foam.

6. Coffee spots
    If you spilled coffee on your clothes, you should immediately moisten the stain with water and rub a little soda into it. Spots on the fabric They come out like magic!

7. Fatty food stains
    When chalk is not on hand, use soda as a remedy for greasy spots. Mineral water with gas has helped me many times!

8. Grass stains
    All parents know how difficult it is to deal with grass stains. Vinegar comes to the rescue, check on occasion - a wonderful result!

If you had known such useful advice earlier, how many things could be saved!

I think I should print out this table and hang it next to the washing machine. Miracle remedies will help to remove and new, and already well absorbed in the fabric spots. Share this cheat sheet with your friends, they will certainly appreciate its usefulness!

Tags

See also

New and interesting