What happens if you put vinegar in the washing machine?

White distilled vinegar and apple cider vinegar - great tools for washing any things, removing stains, caring for various fabrics!

I've been using vinegar for years. home-washingSometimes I soak clothes with hard-to-remove stains in it. The result is so exciting that I want to share this with everyone!

The fact is that ordinary vinegar is much more affordable than expensive washing products and stains, but in no way inferior to them in efficiency ...

Washing at home
  1. One glass of vinegar added to the washing machine will keep things bright. Checked on new clothes that often fade after the first wash! In addition, if vinegar is used during washing, there will be no white soapy dilutions from powder or other detergents left on things.

2. Vinegar kills harmful bacteria inside the washing machine! It's a great disinfectant. Mold in a typewriter It will not start, there will be no dirt and mustyness, things after washing will smell. 74251

3. If you add vinegar to the rinse bay, you get natural air conditioner! Even very hard towels will be tender, like the clothes of an angel. Lace, silk, chiffon and satin – all these delicate fabrics are not designed for washing in a typewriter. Washing them by hand, you can also add vinegar: things will become soft and will be less prone to the formation of folds.

4. Vinegar is great. bleach. Dull, yellowed fabrics seem to come to life if you wash them with vinegar! Add on. laundry 1-2 glasses of white vinegar, and everything will sparkle white. Spots of sweat, the smell of perfume, complex oil stains, traces of fruit juice and tonal cream - vinegar can remove all this dirt from clothes. We can say that vinegar is a wonderful cheap alternative to dry cleaning!

I recommend you try this proven tool! If you like the result, I will be very happy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting