How to put a washing machine in the bathroom

Most people live in small apartments. In particular, a small area is also allocated for bathrooms. And this is logical, because by reducing the size of bathrooms designers increase the living space of the apartment.

On the one hand, mini-bathroom This is a big drawback, as even the most skilled designers cannot make a small room big.

On the other hand, with proper arrangement, even a small bathroom will become a functional and comfortable room, a great place to get a charge of vivacity in the morning and for relaxation in the evening.

It is one of the most difficult things you may have to deal with when you and bathroom repairThe question is where to put the washing machine. It is necessary that in a small room there is a bath (or shower), toilet, washbasin.

What to say about a laundry basket, a locker for small things... Placing a washing machine in a small bathroom is a particular problem. The standard machine has quite impressive dimensions. Nevertheless, the problem is solvable.

Bathroom design of small size Editorial "Site" I have prepared 9 tricks for you. washing machine in a small bathroomNo. 3 just captivated me!

1. The most popular reception at bathroom design Placement of a washing machine near the washbasin. For harmony, it is better to combine them with one tabletop. In order to visually expand the space, a mirror will be properly hung over the countertop.

2. And here is another interesting idea that will significantly save space in the room. However, it is only suitable if the sink is located high.

3. I am delighted with this stylish solution! I think I'll use it.

4. If there is a niche in the bathroom, this space must be used. For example, place a washing machine there, and the remaining space is suitable for storing small things.

5. How about this bathroom design? Small it, of course, can not be called, but the idea of placing a washing machine to use is very worth it.

6. The design of old-style houses does not provide space for the installation of a washing machine. For this reason, residents are forced to show wonders of ingenuity. It is convenient to place washing machines under flat sinks.

7. You can increase the free space in the bathroom so that a washing machine fits in it if you install a shower cabin instead of a bath. Often the bath takes up half the area of the bathroom, and the smallest size of the shower is 80 x 80 centimeters. On the vacant space, you can place a washing machine, lockers, a laundry basket and other necessary trifles.

8. You can also make a small locker under the washing machine, and instead of the door close it with a curtain.

9. Another interesting idea. Pay attention to the details!

If there is not enough space in the bathroom, it is not always bad! We can say that this is an additional limitation for the work of the designer, but not a dead end. I suggest you familiarize yourself with a wonderful selection of 25 commandments for the correct design of a small bathroom. Admire and get ideas!

These simple ways will help make your little bathroom practical. When organizing space, make sure that all the details of the interior are harmoniously combined with each other.

Keep these useful ideas in case of repair. And don’t forget to share them with your friends, perhaps for some of them it will be relevant.

Tags

See also

New and interesting