Why you should not install a washing machine in the kitchen

Not every home has a spacious bathroom where you can fit everything you need, including a washing machine. Therefore, the owners have to compromise with common sense and move the washing machine to where it is more spacious. And most often this place is the kitchen.

Today's edition. "Site" Tell me why. washing machine installation in the kitchen This is a deliberately disastrous decision, which is better to abandon in advance. Otherwise, the negative consequences of such a rash act will force you to repair more quickly.

Modern developers often save space by reducing the size of bathrooms. But even after buying a private house, owners can face an incomprehensible layout, as a result of which placing the necessary household appliances can be problematic.

It often happens that the territory of the bathroom is only a couple of square meters. Therefore, you can also fit a washing machine here only by changing the bath for a shower.

It seems more reasonable to place a washing machine in a spacious kitchen, but this is an obvious mistake that is realized after the first few washes.

The fact is that even with all the norms and indentations, the machine will still walk a walker. And our reader Marina knows from her own experience what this can lead to.

“I have a stove mounted close to the washing machine body. One day I cooked lunch and left a pot on the stove. After a while, I found that everything flew to the floor, along the way destroying the wallpaper with the carpet. That was the last straw, Marina shares.

And if there is a wooden floor in the kitchen, then the whole floor covering will swing when washing. In addition, leaks, from which it is impossible to insure when using a washing machine, will only spoil the wooden coating. Therefore, if the kitchen floor is not lined with tiles, the washing machine there is definitely no place.

If we talk about the harmony of the interior of the kitchen, it is unlikely that a washing machine with a constantly open door will fit here. In addition, the sight and smell of dirty laundry and washing powders is unlikely to be well combined with nearby products and fresh food. This is unhygienic, and you will need to constantly monitor that detergents do not get into the food.

And if the kitchen has already installed furniture, then installing an overall washing machine will be difficult. Also, do not forget about the noise that the machine makes when washing. In such conditions, tea drinking in the kitchen is out of the question.

In a limited space, these problems will seem even larger. washing machine in a small kitchen - a downright bad decision. The best place to put a washing machine is where it should be – in the bathroom.

Recently, we also shared 5 tricks that help keep the washing machine shiny and clean from the inside. And also told how to extend the smooth operation of household appliances. Be sure to take the advice of professionals, and your technique will always be fine.

Tags

See also

New and interesting